Author Thread
osol_letse

View Profile
test
Posted : 17 Sep, 2012 08:37 AM

how far have u gone on ur test, by the way?

osol_letse

View Profile
7 deadlyNH sins
Posted : 2 Sep, 2012 09:28 PM

oh ok..

osol_letse

View Profile
7 deadlyNH sins
Posted : 31 Aug, 2012 03:57 AM

i know all of those sins listed in the Bible..but i'm more interested with the NH.. might be a n online lingo... where u got it?

jz curious..coz..im not really an adroit netizen...

osol_letse

View Profile
falling in love or being in love
Posted : 31 Aug, 2012 03:50 AM

everything that a person does comes from a choice.....to love a person or not starts with the choice one makes...

osol_letse

View Profile
online dating
Posted : 31 Aug, 2012 02:58 AM

thnx much monicade...

the status quo u cited r very real by now...with regards to meeting online and then go on a date...

what bothers me now..is that..im giving my full trust to the person i not know and meet in person..... i seem not to be very experienced with regards to handling a relationship....more so a greenhorn in an online relationship.....i jz pray..i would be sensitive to what God is telling on the inklings he's trying to show me... everyday...

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 21 Aug, 2012 09:54 PM

it is through mutual feelings that love grows..but i do believe that the love feeling does not jz happen.....it all started when the two individuals started to choose it...

osol_letse

View Profile
Why do I get a lot of response from girls from the Phillipines?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 09:11 PM

keith.

its very interesting to know my own kind had responded to what you had posted...and seems you do not appreciate them.....

aren't you glad..there are those who interest you which ladies of your own kind missed?

as i browse your profile... you were not specific enough to be contacted with women only of your kind....and your invitation to message you seems to be a public stance.....its not restricted...

and most filipinas know what they want..and go for it...

sharon

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 09:00 AM

Many say. they fall in love, but I not hold the same view. For me, to be in love is a matter of choice..to be or not be...in love..

what do you hold, simply you fall in love or you choose it to be in- loved..?

sharon

osol_letse

View Profile
Phillippines?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 08:49 AM

uh...uh..philippines...filipinas..... why so many filipinas...on this site...

very though provoking.....seems out of the ordinary...

Les... haven't u got a hint of it?

simply says... we, filipinas are very amicable creatures....fully equipped by charm....flavored with adorable sweetness...and most especially... invaluably hold one of a kind...unique family and marriage ideals...despite the odds we go through in life......we know how to really live our lives to the fullest... its because we know the GOD who made us as such.....

I am a FILIPINA...

I am on this site..because this is the way i live my life to the fullest...I want to have friends..i want to chat with them...i not have all the time and money to meet all of them in real life..it is on this site that i have it realized....

hope u got it Les..

sharon

osol_letse

View Profile
online dating
Posted : 6 Aug, 2012 05:03 AM

how to carry on with the following concerns: insecurity, doubts, and communication in the midst of conflicting schedules?

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17