Author Thread
Handyman62

View Profile
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 11:10 AM

Women love men opportunistically. I wonder which category that type of love falls in?

Handyman62

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 11:03 AM

My needle in the haystack is an understatement. In my younger days I was more tolerant of the bull dung many people shoveled. Now that I'm older and more experienced I have realized that putting up with peoples excrement all those years only made life more difficult for me and not them.

So now I openly lay my cards on the table, both in my profile and here on the forums. Any woman that reads what I write and doesn't like it. Then as far as I'm concerned she can go pound sand. I'm not going to perform for a women just on the off chance she's going to give me some attention. Most women just aren't worth the effort anymore. So yeah, at my age I have little to offer and my needle is in a haystack the size of the United States.

Handyman62

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:34 PM

Being that it's a Christian site they are held to a different standard by the government, which means that all people must be accepted as long as they aren't scammers.

Handyman62

View Profile
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:29 PM

I said this before and I will say it again. Never bring a foreign wife back to a western country. She's likely to become westernized and and up the same or worse then the typical western woman.

Handyman62

View Profile
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:19 PM

Moonbeam what Bible do you study? Never mind it doesn't really matter because which ever one it is you likely only study the parts you agree with.

Handyman62

View Profile
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 02:18 PM

There are many who think God's going to drop the perfect mate into their laps. The reality is God leaves it up to the individual to pick a mate. In the old days that was much easier but now there's to many conditions on what constitutes a good choice and it's quite frankly way to complicated. For men what we think would make a good mate is relatively simple. For women it can range from mildly complicated to totally unreasonable.

Then add in that men don't usually change what they want in a wife. The same can't be said for women as what they want changes with their mood or the season. And God help the man when his mate decides she can do better then him because he will soon be a bad memory to her as she jumps to another man while never looking back.

Handyman62

View Profile
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 12:26 PM

WNT you will likely have to look in a non westernized country for that. I know we've gone back and forth about the Philippines but there are other countries that might work for you. Of course no matter where you look there's always pluses and minuses to each.

Looking here you'd have a high likelihood that younger woman would force you out of her life and take the children with her and you would be forced to pay for them with very little of the benefits that come with having them.

Handyman62

View Profile
I don't belong in this world
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 12:13 PM

Some peoples beliefs need to be confronted, especially when they are teaching false doctrine. It's a biblical act meant to bring them back inline with correct doctrine. But sadly there are those who operate from selfishness & emotions which get in the way of seeing the truth when it's presented to them.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 12:05 PM

I have to claim ignorance when it comes to Billy Graham as I've heard only few snippets of what he preached.

Handyman62

View Profile
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:14 AM

Finding spouses, marriages and having children shouldn't be difficult. Most of the time it's because one or both people are making it difficult. Even when a child happens to be strong willed. Proper discipline and a united front will keep that child in line.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15