Author Thread
Handyman62

View Profile
Maybe I should get used to not being wanted
Posted : 3 May, 2024 05:16 PM

Finding true friends is more often than not an exercise in futility. LD rightly point out how a man won't know his true friends until he has nothing. The reason for that is most people are opportunist and will gladly pretend to be friends with someone as long as they get something from him. Sadly I believe far to many people who claim to be Christians aren't any different. I say this because of my own experiences and as I've learned even loved ones can be that way.

So how does that old saying go? Oh yea: You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friends nose. I know, not exactly relevant but I couldn't help myself. Anyway I can't give you any pointers on finding friends other than if you have a hobby than seek out people with the same one. And you don't have one then get one, or several for that matter.

Handyman62

View Profile
When you're thinking you teaching Others
Posted : 3 May, 2024 03:54 PM

I've come to think of moonbeam as the wicked hypocrite of the east.

Handyman62

View Profile
Losing Hope in Online Dating
Posted : 3 May, 2024 03:51 PM

You really need to find something else to do because what you're writing in forums isn't something you're at all good at. You're OK at cutting & pasting what other people write, but when it comes to backing up your own comments, or even what you cut & pasted, that's when it all falls apart. You try to write about things you know nothing about nor do you care to know.

I gave you some good advice several months ago and I'm going to repeat that advice. There must be something you're good at like cooking, knitting, sewing or maybe some other kind of crafting. There's nothing better than to write about what you know that way when queried you have some expertise to respond with.

Now Que the lather, rinse, repeat comment.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 3 May, 2024 02:49 PM

How about you show me some scriptures backing up what you believe, or some that show me where I'm wrong? If you're in the right and I'm in the wrong it should be very simple. But I know you won't because you can't so your go to response will be "lather rinse repeat".

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 3 May, 2024 01:14 PM

And yet again you offer nothing that shows where I'm being untruthful.

Lather rinse repeat.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 3 May, 2024 07:29 AM

Moonbeam I have shown several times scripturally where some things you have posted wasn't the truth. But yet you haven't been able to do likewise. So between the two of us who's the one not speaking truth?

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 2 May, 2024 06:26 PM

Moonbeam and her take anything anybody says as an insult chimes in. You also have closed your mind becasue you don't like being confronted with the truth.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 2 May, 2024 04:24 PM

HazelEyesSparkle if you want to call my efforts to help you as misinformation then that is of course up to you. It doesn't really surprise me because you have acted very predictably to my statements. You have exhibited uninhibited female nature at every turn. You do that because nobody has ever challenged you until now so that makes you react negatively when confronted with the truth. You've closed your mind because you're so used to having your ego stroked. There are many people that are happy to stroke women's egos rather than tell them the truth, I'm just not one of them. There are many things about both male and female nature that run contrary to what God wants from Christians and you are just another example of a modern woman left to her own devices and without proper Christian guidance.

That being said I will not waste anymore keystrokes addressing you directly so you can jump for joy, do a few cartwheels and maybe dance a jig at that news. But that does not mean I won't address the folly of the things you say and do, so you may want to hold off on the celebrations. last but not least good luck with all that great advice you think you're getting from moonbeam and jazzy.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 2 May, 2024 09:15 AM

WNT I don't disagree that some people are better off staying single especially nowadays with so many listening to Satan through social media, msm, feminist ideologies and Satan inspired religions or religious people.

But I also believe that trying to put a person on the right track has the best chance of success before that person makes the wrong choice or gives up all together. The only way I know how, (which I consider the best way), is it to be brutally honest about things. I think for women that honesty is vitally important because when woman complain about problems with their love life. It's usually to seek validation from others that it's not their fault. Sadly women are rarely honest about things like that because they want to save face.

So when people validate women without knowing what's really going on then there's a high likelihood those women will keep making the same mistakes.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 1 May, 2024 02:28 PM

Actually Jayzeee my previous response wasn't directed at you but this one will address what you said about fertility.

First off I did mention that there are exceptions to the rule, but most women can't have children later in life and any women who happens to conceive after 35 is considered a high risk pregnancy.

The problem with waiting to conceive is women start out with a finite number of eggs and as they age those eggs will also age and become less viable. Another problem is even if you are able to conceive later in life that egg because of it age, may not survive or the child could be born with some form of birth defect.

Part of the problem is our modern society is lying to women and telling them to focus on their careers and when they are ready they can have children. Unfortunately that's robbing some people of their best chance at having children. Another lie that's being told is for women to freeze some of their eggs so that when they're ready they can have children. But again that's another lie because by the time most women can afford to do that their eggs aren't very viable by that time, plus the freezing process takes a toll on viability.

There's much conflicting info online with numbers going all over the place. But one thing that there's consensus on and that it's much easier for women to get pregnant and have healthy children when in their 20s then after their 30s.

So I will put into cave man terms:

Easier to have baby when young not old.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13