Author Thread
Handyman62

View Profile
Chastity
Posted : 7 May, 2024 09:45 PM

Being harsh is not the same as having reasonable control over one's wife. In fact if a wife should voluntarily be submissive to her husband so he doesn't have to exert control over her.

Handyman62

View Profile
Two new forums: One for arument and the other for insults
Posted : 7 May, 2024 03:00 PM

I can truthfully say in the 28 years I was married I can count the number of times I argued with my Ex on one hand. Neither her nor I liked arguing. Arguing however is more of a female thing then a males. In fact women make great Attorneys because of their love for it. Getting the last word in also seems to be another female thing. I guess it's because it makes them feel like they won the argument.

I'm sure most on here knows the one who will argue without ceasing but never once put forth a good argument. Dedication like that should count for something, although I can't come up with anything that would fit.

Handyman62

View Profile
Ladies what would you rather have?
Posted : 7 May, 2024 02:45 PM

I think any man who's okay with his significant other parading around have naked is a fool. However I believe most men know that it's not okay for their women to do that. But most men don't have the power to stop that kind of sl*tty behavior. After all it's OK for women to have certain standards and expectations of men but not for men to have them of women.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2024 12:06 PM

I do believe that both men and women have God given rights. But God gave men rights that he didn't give women. But some men in their infinite lack of wisdom, gave women those rights that God didn't intend for them to have.

And yes I agree with rolling things back to remove government laws that intrude on marriage and familys.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2024 08:20 AM

Yes Chicboon adultery can certainly cause marriage breakups. But men aren't the only ones who cheat. Here in the US and other western countries it's a lot different then where you live. The feminist culture has deeps roots in western countries. On the surface that ideology sound good for women. The reality is it destroys men, familys, children and ultimately the women themselves.

And yes women are the main cause of marriage breakups here and there's plenty of proof of it. But it takes effort for many to get past their own biases to see it. I honestly don't just blame women. I also blame men for allowing it to happen. I know this tough for most women and some men to grasp, but God did not make the men and women to be equal on the earth. He put men over women and it's obvious for those who willing to see why he did that. One of those reasons is to keep women out of trouble. Why? Because women see, hear, rationalize and react with their emotions and men see, hear, rationalize and react with logic. Most of the problems with modern society are because it's become more feminized. The biggest mistake men made was to give women rights and freedoms they weren't physically and mentally built by God to handle.

Handyman62

View Profile
Moonlight just said, “All the gifts are still active in the "Body of Christ" today.”
Posted : 6 May, 2024 04:01 PM

You forgot fake it until you make it.

Handyman62

View Profile
When you're thinking you teaching Others
Posted : 6 May, 2024 03:00 PM

Moonbeam: "I didnt read ...whatever ....you writing."

You've just highlighted your main problem which is you speak far more then you listen.

As far as posting in the political section. Nothing that is posted there by you or anybody is something I don't already know or heard about. I do however interact on another Christian site in the political section with people who are far more up to date on what's happening in US and the world.

Handyman62

View Profile
When you're thinking you teaching Others
Posted : 6 May, 2024 12:11 PM

Moonbeam you have an obvious lack of self awareness. It shows in your childish behavior when challenged. It reminds me of the idiom "I'm rubber you're glue everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you" You try to turn everything around on other people because that's the only defense you have for your comments.

Posting on here is not a competition but you seem to treat it like that. You inundate the forums with a ridiculous amount of threads and comments. Which wouldn't be a big deal except most of your comments are in fact ridiculous.

You've started a kind of mini war with other posters. It's a war you can't win, as the way you're fighting it there will be no winners. There is however a loser and that's you. You've got you head stuck so far up your backside you don't see just how ridiculous you look. You could however turn it around by pulling your head out and seriously reflect on what people are trying to tell you. Even better would be to ask for help because nobody here wants to see you flailing around and arguing with people. And please don't ask anyone to help you attack someone else who disagrees with you.

I think one of the biggest steps in the right direction for you is to stop trying to teach people. You need to be the one who learns and not the one who teaches. I'm mainly speaking about scripture because whoever you're getting your information from is doing you a disservice. You seem to take bits a pieces of scripture and try and make it fit what you want to believe.

One least thing. I don't normally recommend any Churches or Pastors. But I think Robert Morris out in Texas would be a good choice. He's the senior Pastor for a group of Churches and is the least objectionable I have seen associated with a mega Church. He has tons of online content of not just him but many other pastors and speakers. I promise you will learn a lot of good biblical information. For the record I don't agree with everything he say's but then again I don't completely agree with any current preachers/pastors.

Handyman62

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 6 May, 2024 07:38 AM

Moonbean while Jazzy and I have our differences I've never got the impression she's been jealous of you or anyone else. I mean what do you actually have that would elicit jealousy from anyone? I'm not posting this in defense of Jazzy as she's capable of doing that herself. I'm doing this in the hopes that you will wake up and realize that it's not other people, but you who's causing all your problems on here.

Handyman62

View Profile
Moonlight just said, “All the gifts are still active in the "Body of Christ" today.”
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:19 PM

I gave up on miracles. I've prayed too long and too hard for things that never came. These weren't selfish requests but were requests for healing. I never asked for anything that I could fix myself or would resolve itself with time. It's easy to see what Satan does but impossible for me to see what God does beyond what has already been prophesied in the Bible.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11