Author Thread
Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 03:55 PM

W&T although most of the back and forth with moonbeam was not just arguing for arguments sake. At least not in the beginning as there were legitimate reasons for doing so, like correcting someone who claims to be Christian. But I must confess at this point I think it's more about poking the moonbeam bear and then watching the reactions. Is that wrong? Probably. Will I stop? At some point. That is until she say's something else contrary to God's word or untrue for some other reason.

But it doesn't have to be that way and it's totally up to moonbeam to change it becasue even if everybody that's currently posting in the forums stops reading everything she post and ignore her. Someone new will come along and challenge her and she will pick another fight.

Will praying for her help? People will only change if they want to change and Moonbeam see's nothing wrong with what's she's doing so in her case. Probably not.

Handyman62

View Profile
False Assumptions.
Posted : 9 May, 2024 03:00 PM

Ha Ha moonbeam I got the last word!

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 08:04 AM

Moonbeam it's odd that you say you're not going to respond to me and yet you will post four, five and sometimes more than that in response to what I have said. I also think you say a lot of things on here that aren't exactly true, like all these dates & communications you have with men. If you were that popular you wouldn't be spending countless hours on here.

I get it that you're lonely and so am I and so are most of the people on this site. The difference is we don't make stuff up in order to get attention and you shouldn't either because you could be honest and attract just as much attention and it would be positive attention, instead of negative attention, Of course it could be the negative attention that you seek and of that's the case then I'm wasting a whole lotta keystrokes feeding that beast.

Although I do admire WNTs patience with you, I'm not sure even that method is going to get through to you as you appear to have a head as dense as a stone and ears clogged with emotion.

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 8 May, 2024 09:14 PM

You say "he was one of the nicest men in the City" And yet even though he sounded like a great guy you didn't marry him. Why? Because of your selfish female nature. In short it's because he didn't have enough money for you.

Handyman62

View Profile
How many times have your read the Bible cover to cover?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 09:07 PM

Yes reading it's the easy part. Understand some parts of it are harder partially due to losing something in translation. I also don't believe it's possible for any one man to be able to comprehend all of God's word.

Handyman62

View Profile
False Assumptions.
Posted : 8 May, 2024 08:39 PM

The one with Sean Penn was definitely a good movie but I haven't seen the other one.

Handyman62

View Profile
False Assumptions.
Posted : 8 May, 2024 08:37 PM

WNT which movie was that? there's 2 movies with that name. Was it the one with Sean Penn?

Handyman62

View Profile
Ladies what would you rather have?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 02:06 PM

I'm going to say something that's some will likely disagree with, but when violence is perpetrated on someone, the victim SOMETIMES bears some of the responsibility for it.

For example: If I go into a biker bar wearing a shirt that say's all bikers are vaginias and they beat the snot out of me or worse kill me. Is it not at least partly my fault it happened?

So when women do things like wear revealing clothes, go places alone they shouldn't go, consume mind altering substances with people they don't know, just to name a few. Now I'm not saying that violence in any form is acceptable, but if you knowingly put yourself in a situation that could be dangerous and something bad happens. Then you share some of the responsibility for it.

We don't live in a perfect world and everybody knows there are bad people out there and it's your responsibility to do your best to avoid danger.

It used to be that men were given the responsibility and had the power to protect women. But women have removed that power from men, but then they still expect men to protect them while they make stupid choices on what they say, wear, who they see and where they go.

For whatever reason God has given men a much greater ability to perceive danger than he gave women. That's one of the reasons men are put above women. We are the one's in charge of their protection but that ability to protect has been hamstrung by feminism.

Handyman62

View Profile
False Assumptions.
Posted : 8 May, 2024 01:20 PM

People will always make assumptions based on the information put before them. For example:

There's a woman on here who regularly post. Some of her post are contrary to God's word. But when she is asked to clarify her post, rather than doing that she gets angry and starts making false claims about those who simply asked questions about what she wrote.

I bring that up as as example of what not to do when asked for clarification. We are all human and sometimes we will post something that to us will seem perfectly understandable. But to others it may not be so clear. So if somebody post something about you that's not accurate then politely give them more information and clarify things.

Handyman62

View Profile
Word of God
Posted : 8 May, 2024 01:04 PM

I'm not going to bother reading it because you're likely just trying to find ammunition against the men who are pointing out your lack of credibility on some of what you post. Besides it's an article that is probability just someones opinion. They're people out there that search for opinions on scripture that fit what they want to believe rather than what the scripture simply say's. They do that in an effort to justify their own deviation from the truth.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10