Author Thread
WalkNTalk

View Profile
I don't belong in this world
Posted : 8 May, 2024 02:15 PM

I think we all have mental problems.

All of us are struggling with our faith.

A caterpillar struggles inside its cocoon and emerges a butterfly.

Perhaps we all are broken hearted.

Perhaps we all struggle with our faith.

Perhaps we are all hurting.

Perhaps we all have hopes being on here that we will find someone to help along in a favorable direction and in right relationship and to help us closer to God and to delight in God for introducing us to people that help us. And perhaps we get out of this a helpmate. But the Holy Spirit is more welcome than all. To have the Holy Spirit without limit will be a most valuable treasure. Better than any dating site.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
what's it like to have people who care?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 01:56 PM

There is no assurance of salvation for those who kill themselves.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
what's it like to have people who care?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 01:53 PM

I hope you haven't jumped off that bridge either.

Jesus did not jump when the Devil tempted him, and we should not jump either

The devil led him to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down from here. (Luke 4:9)

Jesus did not jump, and we should not either.

The Bible says, "If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is holy, and that is what you are." (1 Corinthians 3:17)

Unless you are a professional diver, do not jump from that bridge.

One man in India was suicidal. He thought to jump. But he watched the monkeys climbing and he decided to climb instead and became a remarkable climber like the monkeys. I have not seen a more remarkable climber. Remarkable video on youtube. Amazing! He was suicidal before the talent. God has talent for you too. Don't throw it away by giving into the Devil.

I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. (Romans 12:1)

God does not want you dead.

God wants you alive in him.

Don't waste what God has given you. You were made for him.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

You were made for Jesus. Do not destroy yourself.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
I was feeling like I wanted to die
Posted : 8 May, 2024 01:16 PM

Paul says "To die is gain." But where is the gain if we kill ourselves?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
I was feeling like I wanted to die
Posted : 8 May, 2024 01:14 PM

Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,

and they will lift you up in their hands,

so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.”

Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.”

Matthew 4:5-7 and Luke 4:9-12

Jesus did not jump and we should not jump either.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Ladies what would you rather have?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 12:48 PM

As you state "under-dressed".

The under-dressed women of Europe were not ready for the Muslim men who interpreted their under-dressed advertisement as invitations ...to those more than willing to accommodate appetite for appetite.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
How many times have your read the Bible cover to cover?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 12:35 PM

Yep! Up is down and down is up.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Christianity in USA
Posted : 8 May, 2024 09:14 AM

I believe it is deliberate.

I believe Christianity is in decline intentionally.

Like the lock-downs during covid.

The PLAN-demic!

Also, faith is taken out of school.

Then college universities want to lead people away

from beliefs.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Two new forums: One for arument and the other for insults
Posted : 8 May, 2024 07:02 AM

They will know that we are Christians by our love.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 8 May, 2024 06:56 AM

Take pride! You have had many successes. You have many friendships and dates. You are not hurting for relationship. You have expressed this. The rest of us suffer want of relationship. No need to be bent out of shape from what is written here. Some do well. Some don't do well. I think most on here lack relationship, so they are here. Great if it were great for everyone. But it is a waste of time for most us. Still we are here for the few crumbs we can get in communicating with others. Sometimes, we like reading something, so we have a good moment. More often, we read discord and argument. But here we are any way. Funny on that! I certainly hope for better, and now the nice time of year is here, so I intend to enjoy that.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10