Author Thread
WalkNTalk

View Profile
What’s the difference between false philosophy and bad philosophy⁉️
Posted : 6 May, 2024 07:28 AM

We exchange what God decides for what we decide.

God by his providence chose things to be a particular way, but we want it another way. We don't want God to have say.

God chose me to be male, but I say I want to be female.

God chose me to be female, but I say I want to be female.

Have you not read that at the beginning, the Creator made us male and female?

But we say, we do not want to be limited to the confines that God has established.

Rebellion in its fullest! What wicked creatures we have become.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Not much interest in science⁉️⁉️⁉️ Hmmmmm🤔
Posted : 5 May, 2024 08:29 PM

For since the creation of the world, his invisible attributes—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they are understood through what has been made. So, people are without excuse. (Romans 1:20)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 04:31 PM

I think it is wise not to buy frivolous things and to give God 10% off the top and store your treasure in heaven where it should be stored. One can save a lot of money after giving God 10%, by not buying frivolous things. Maybe we think shopping is therapeutic. We need better things to do than shop. While it may not be a sin to shop, we should be showing God we revere him and that we want to put him first even with our finances. That we want to give God our first fruits. Seek first the kingdom of God.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 5 May, 2024 04:17 PM

Reading these blogs, it becomes easy to think someone is writing about you or wonder if someone is directing something at you. It is easy to do on these forums. A number of times I wondered if something was being directed at me when it was actually being directed at someone else or more broadly, categorically everyone else, or targeting a gender or an age group. It is best to brush it off and go on, and not let it ruin your day.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 04:04 PM

Gary Keese also teaches money smarts in his program "Fixing the Money Thing."

Both he and Ramsey used to live their lives in debt. Now they teach others money smarts and living within your means, and wise investments. They preach not going in debt, and how to get out of debt. Both preach against credit card debt.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Moonlight just said, “All the gifts are still active in the "Body of Christ" today.”
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:54 PM

Name it and claim it.

Blab it and grab it.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
I have a lady friend who says she doesn’t read disturbing parts of scripture
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:48 PM

Maybe Herod was on his way in being corrected by John. Then John lost his head to Herodias who was not at all on her way to being corrected.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:44 PM

I should re-read my efforts before I hit send as well.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Posted : 5 May, 2024 12:20 PM

Hard to swallow. Hard to stomach.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Posted : 5 May, 2024 12:19 PM

John 6, Jesus said "my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink." He lost a lot of followers that day. His teaching was hard to stomach.

I knew a Bible student that was terrified of God. After reading Lamentations, it destroyed his whole opinion of God and he wept and wailed. He did not see God in the same light again.

There are verses we grapple with.

God is love. Then we read verses that get us to question God's love. We are at the mercy of God.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13