Author Thread
WalkNTalk

View Profile
Christianity in USA
Posted : 8 May, 2024 09:14 AM

I believe it is deliberate.

I believe Christianity is in decline intentionally.

Like the lock-downs during covid.

The PLAN-demic!

Also, faith is taken out of school.

Then college universities want to lead people away

from beliefs.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Two new forums: One for arument and the other for insults
Posted : 8 May, 2024 07:02 AM

They will know that we are Christians by our love.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 8 May, 2024 06:56 AM

Take pride! You have had many successes. You have many friendships and dates. You are not hurting for relationship. You have expressed this. The rest of us suffer want of relationship. No need to be bent out of shape from what is written here. Some do well. Some don't do well. I think most on here lack relationship, so they are here. Great if it were great for everyone. But it is a waste of time for most us. Still we are here for the few crumbs we can get in communicating with others. Sometimes, we like reading something, so we have a good moment. More often, we read discord and argument. But here we are any way. Funny on that! I certainly hope for better, and now the nice time of year is here, so I intend to enjoy that.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Ladies what would you rather have?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 06:38 AM

Welcome Muslim men!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Ladies what would you rather have?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 06:37 AM

In Europe when they had their great influx of invaders before we had ours, women were being molested by Muslim men. The Muslim men felt they were asking for it because how they dress.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 8 May, 2024 12:55 AM

The mudslinging continues.

In heaven, God may have to seat some of us on opposite sides of the room from each other.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
How many times have your read the Bible cover to cover?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 12:41 AM

LD, you write, "Public school bore kids so bad when they keep them all pinned up like piglets all day long only to send them home with tons of homework."

Gotta agree with you there! It takes away from any quality family time. Next thing they are grown and you little got to enjoy them, because school just gave them busy work and kept them away from quality family time.

The Bible is not welcome in school.

My daughter was in the million words reading club. She could have broke the school record. But they would not count reading the Bible as reading a book.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Posted : 8 May, 2024 12:34 AM

I like the idea of making your own Bible recording. I once offered my daughters a hundred dollars to record themselves reading the entire New Testament. Then their old dad can listen to them reading the Bible at any time. It being a memory of the good gift they are.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Posted : 8 May, 2024 12:27 AM

When my girls were little, I paid them to read the Bible to me. That way, they'd become familiar with the Bible, become better readers and earn some money too.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
To debate or not to debate, that is the question
Posted : 7 May, 2024 10:48 PM

Life is one form of folly or another.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10