Author Thread
uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
What are your beliefs in relationship & marriage?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2016 09:15 AM

It has been a long time since I checked this out. One of the reasons I keep coming back here on CDFF (^_^) Reading and learning here in the forums.

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Why Wait -- This Post is For Women Mostly
Posted : 12 Mar, 2013 04:28 PM

Wow!!!! :applause:

Great deep meaningful post my dear friend. Thanks for encouraging everyone by your post (^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Posted : 21 Oct, 2012 07:48 PM

annaliezel, marianna34, KiwiMav, letthismind2... Thank you all so much for the views you shared here.:applause:

I agree with you letthismind2... at times, the reason why relationship and marriages fail because we are forgetting the basics. Everything starts and ends with GOD. If only we would allow JESUS CHRIST to mould us to the person we should be and GOD intended us to be... it is this love coming from GOD that we will be able to give our partner in love/relationship/marriage.:hearts:

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
What has God done for you?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2012 06:55 PM

I love your topic, Sister. GOD has done super so many great things for me since I was 9. (^_^) HE brought joy to my life, strength to face anything in this world, wisdom in understanding people. I can relate to one of what you said. At one point in my life, I decided to finished college without any money. It is GOD who helped me. HE brought people to my life to open doors for me like receiving scholarship from the school and getting opportunities to tutor so I can support my studies. My personal relationship with JESUS CHRIST is something that no one can take away from me. I am who I am now, only because of HIS LOVE and GRACE. (^_~)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Nice guys
Posted : 21 Oct, 2012 06:47 PM

I second the motion:winksmile: I agree with Cortezisboaz as well... very well said:applause:

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Sharing Person information
Posted : 21 Oct, 2012 06:40 PM

I agree with you Ms Marvel. I prefer to know everything about a man's past so I can understand him more because most of the times, what happened in our past relationships affect how we think, feel, or view things and handle relationships. I would rather love a man with both his strengths and weaknesses. And you are right, as long as you see the transformation... CHRIST working in him. It is the same way that I would prefer to be accepted and loved for all that I am and not just the good things about me.(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Are there any women from Alabama or near Alabama that are looking for a long-term relationship?
Posted : 27 Sep, 2012 01:54 AM

You are a very nice person d6racer to singe out people from the Philippines when there are so many countries here in this site.:applause:

Have you personally know each of the Filipino people to conclude such a thing? As I have said in my profile, I thought this is a Christian site so expecting people to be nicer.

I really admire guys here who do not judge us Filipino people just because of where we came from or where we are located. A few do but thank God for those who don't and take time to get to know us first.(^_^)

We are also human just like you are even if you believe you live in the richest country. It hurts to be generalized and to be judged when you do not know everyone in the Philippines to say so.:boxing:

I have an American friend who prefer to marry a Filipina because he knows when you win the heart of a Filipina and marry her, she will be faithful and love you for life, what more if she is a Christian woman.

I just pray for everyone and may GOD guide us & bless us all in our search always in all ways. :prayingf::prayingm:

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Drama-free
Posted : 25 Sep, 2012 03:56 AM

:waving:I'm sorry if I have neglected this topic, it is only now I have visited the forums again. I agree with you sing2hymn, I also believe there are beautiful good drama which lead us to cling more to GOD. I have many of those kind of dramas.

I believe those who do not like drama should be clear in their profiles what kind of drama.

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
The IFs questions...
Posted : 25 Sep, 2012 03:45 AM

Thank you so much alive774 for openly sharing your answers.:applause:

I'm sorry since it is only now I get to visit the forums again. And I will come back for this. I need to leave for work now.

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Posted : 25 Sep, 2012 03:30 AM

These topic questions are actually open to both men and women. I just don't know if I will put this through Ask a Guy or Ask a Girl. So, decided to put it here...

I would like to know your view/s about these:

:glow:As a man...

~How do you believe should a woman be treated in a relationship, then marriage?

~How would you like to be treated in a relationship, then marriage?

:glow:As a woman...

~How do you believe should a man be treated in a relationship, then marriage?

~How would you like to be treated in a relationship, then marriage?

:glow:For a man: What do you believe and think as a man you should do to make the heart of a woman grow fonder and bigger in love?

:glow:For a woman: What do you believe and think as a woman you should do to make the heart of a man grow fonder and bigger in love?

:glow:Do you believe that love should be nurtured and cared for to grow? Or do you believe that you just let it grow on its own without you doing anything at all?

:glow:How or what are the things you can and will do to nurture and care for the love of a woman/man?

:glow:What are the things that make you feel love or loved? What is your language of love?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10