Author Thread
uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Why are we too choosy?
Posted : 2 Jul, 2011 03:47 AM

simplyme_jaz, thanks for loving my hair. I will get back to your answer when I get home from work. Need to go, can't be late for work(^_^)

As well as the answers of the guys, thanks(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Why are we too choosy?
Posted : 2 Jul, 2011 03:45 AM

If I may add, you have beautiful children(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Why are we too choosy?
Posted : 2 Jul, 2011 03:43 AM

Thanks for always sharing your thoughts Rabbit32(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Why are we too choosy?
Posted : 2 Jul, 2011 03:42 AM

As I woke up today... I think that the answer to my question is that we are looking for somebody who can make us feel a special feeling, who can make our heart beats.

If you check the profiles, most men and women are like the "ONE"... specially when I get to read that the man is very romantic, loves to communicate. There are so many great guys and gals.

But I realize that I don't want to force anything nor rush into anything just because the guy is great and has all the good qualities. Specially that their faith is at the top of the list which is most important for all of us.

I am hoping and praying that my next is already the man who will be my husband for a lifetime. It is great if love will naturally grow between the two of you in the process of getting to know each other.

So, maybe we just need to be open for any possibilities.(^_^)

Good day to everyone!(^_~)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Why are we too choosy?
Posted : 2 Jul, 2011 03:40 AM

As I woke up today... I think that the answer to my question is that we are looking for somebody who can make us feel a special feeling, who can make our heart beats.

If you check the profiles, most men and women are like the "ONE"... specially when I get to read that the man is very romantic, loves to communicate. There are so many great guys and gals.

But I realize that I don't want to force anything nor rush into anything just because the guy is great and has all the good qualities. Specially that their faith is at the top of the list which is most important for all of us.

I am hoping and praying that my next is already the man who will be my husband for a lifetime. It is great if love will naturally grow between the two of you in the process of getting to know each other.

So, maybe we just need to be open for any possibilities.(^_^)

Good day to everyone!(^_~)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Why are we too choosy?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2011 05:30 PM

Your reply made me smile. So, is it only us women who are too picky and not men as well?

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Why are we too choosy?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2011 05:19 PM

I usually read in the profiles, why am I online looking for the one for me? Maybe because where we are all singles are either taken, in a relationship or married. But why is it that there are so many profiles yet it is still so very hard for us to find the one? Before, I would only like someone from my own race until I realize it is not about the race or the country where you are but it is in the sincerity of the heart and the truthfulness of the faith. Also, we tend to be too picky, that we give a conclusion about the person by looking at the pictures, reading the profile without even getting to know the person first.

So, do you also wonder why us, Christians, are too choosy and too picky? Until when are you going to be choosy and picky just to make sure the person is the one already for you? (^_~)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Why are we too choosy?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2011 05:18 PM

I usually read in the profiles, why am I online looking for the one for me? Maybe because where we are all singles are either taken, in a relationship or married. But why is it that there are so many profiles yet it is still so very hard for us to find the one? Before, I would only like someone from my own race until I realize it is not about the race or the country where you are but it is in the sincerity of the heart and the truthfulness of the faith. Also, we tend to be too picky, that we give a conclusion about the person by looking at the pictures, reading the profile without even getting to know the person first.

So, do you also wonder why us, Christians, are too choosy and too picky? Until when are you going to be choosy and picky just to make sure the person is the one already for you? (^_~)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a gal or guy ...
Posted : 30 Jun, 2011 04:39 PM

Even if we are million miles apart, I have created a special video for his 50th birthday that time, I believe. It took me a month to compile and finalize the video. It was all worth it, knowing it made him both cry and happy and touched his heart(^_^) I loved making him feel very special. But we are now just good friends... so, for the next guy... lolz :nahnah:

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Do you view ALL of your life as a MISSION God has given you ...
Posted : 30 Jun, 2011 05:22 AM

Yes, I do.

What I do best is being a true, trustworthy and faithful friend so I believe that is my main mission in life... to share GOD's love by simply being a friend.(^_^)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10