Author Thread
uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
I think I made a right decision
Posted : 14 Jul, 2011 11:03 AM

Yes, it is the right decision specially since you are not one in faith. Faith in God or a personal relationship with God is not something you can force nor impose to somebody even if you mean well. You can just continue to pray for him and let God works in his life. I'd been there so I understand.

It is the right decision to let go, so you can meet fellow Christians that may be the one GOD prepared for you(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
I thought love was blind
Posted : 13 Jul, 2011 01:04 PM

You are a very beautiful lady, Sis, looking at your pictures. I am sure that it is enhance more by your heart and your faith. Don't let people who looks at color deter you. You can't please everybody. What is important is that you love yourself as how God loves you, believe in yourself. One day, a man will come in the right time who will love you and accept you for all that you are and will be(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Preferances, and Standards
Posted : 13 Jul, 2011 07:21 AM

For me, Standard is something that you will not change no matter what happens.

Like no matter how very handsome, how very rich, how very intelligent a person is, if he doesn't have a personal relationship with GOD... he will not go to the Relationship possibility. Also the guy should want children.

While Preferences is something that you can compromise and not really like a requirement before you have a relationship with a person.

Like I prefer a guy who can sing because I love to sing but if I meet a guy who can't, it is okay. He can just play the guitar and I can sing, hehehe(^_^) Preferences are something you can work together if you or the other person don't have it.

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Forums Title in the History Clickable
Posted : 13 Jul, 2011 07:07 AM

Other than finding a few good new Christian friends here... what I like about this site are the Forums.

Under the thumbnail picture of the person who post, you will have the option to click on View Profile or History.

When you click History, it will show all the forums where the person posted. But it would be great that you can add an option that the title of each forums on the History is CLICKABLE. So, that when I find the topic interesting and I would like to post, I can just click on the title and it will route to the forum itself than me trying to click on Chat Forum and trying to search where I can find that topic.

Thanks(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Site feature
Posted : 13 Jul, 2011 06:58 AM

I agree with that Site Request, too.

When the last time the person got online here is shown, it would be easier for us to search and know if we can send an email to the person or not. Or if we are just going to waste the message because no one will be reading it(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
It has occured to me...
Posted : 12 Jul, 2011 08:47 PM

Hi, Rabbit!

I believe that every woman has maternal instinct. What is important is that you will be able to find a woman who will love your kids as her own. I am sure her maternal instincts even if she never had kids before will come out because of love(^_^) Then you can just be her helpmate since you know your kids more than she does(^_~)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
why do guys run away
Posted : 12 Jul, 2011 08:43 PM

I believe that I saw profiles wherein the guy is open to a woman having kids... so, in God's perfect time, you will meet a man who will accept you including your kid/s and will love you both(^_^) Just keep praying and keep the faith(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Hello everyone
Posted : 10 Jul, 2011 09:33 AM

Hi, Ron!

I believe you are not asking too much and it is the same for most of us, to find someone to spend our lifetime with loving each other and serving the Lord together.

But not unless you send a message to somebody and get to know them, you will never know.

I admit that when I joined recently, I am a bit disappointed to see that 99.9% of guys here are outside my country and most would stick to their own country, of course, for practical reasons. Most people who are from my country are women. I did talk to few good men from the U.S. who are my friends now but we can just keep praying and believing that one day... we get to finally talk to the one we will be able to spend our lifetime with... and what I long for, serving the LORD together as one family(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
A terrible cook...
Posted : 8 Jul, 2011 08:56 AM

Hi, Rumor!

That is a good way of looking at it. It will be something you can do together and she will learn from(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Why are we too choosy?
Posted : 2 Jul, 2011 10:34 PM

Well, I believe that you contributed to the good looks as well(^_^)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10