Author Thread
uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
What makes you?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2011 04:00 PM

Thanks dear katie for your reply(^_^)

I am sure that one day... all the emails will be specially for you and from someone who loves you(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
What makes you?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2011 03:58 PM

Thanks for sharing your answer riveroflife1(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Long Distance Relationships?
Posted : 22 Jun, 2011 10:24 AM

Long distance is indeed hard to keep if both involved would not put their all to it. It takes real love, discipline, abundance of honesty, wholehearted trust & open constant communication to make it last & work.(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
What makes you?
Posted : 22 Jun, 2011 09:43 AM

What makes you sad?

What makes you cry?

What makes you angry?

What makes you smile/happy?

What inspires you?

:yay:

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
What makes you?
Posted : 22 Jun, 2011 09:39 AM

What makes you sad?

What makes you cry?

What makes you angry?

What makes you smile/happy?

What inspires you?

:yay:

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
I allowed my heart to be conquered, only to be shattered...
Posted : 22 Jun, 2011 01:54 AM

Lilo, cheer up! You are a very beautiful woman and God intended the best man for you.

Just to share so you know I understand what you are feeling and going through... when I was younger, I am so idealistic that I thought as long as you say a man is a Christian, he will do the right things. Just like you, I waited 27 years to give my love to the first man. My dream is that my first boyfriend will be my husband for life. The guy even made me believe we will get married one day. Only to find out one day that he lied to me, just pretended to be single (he said he is afraid) and he is actually married. I ended it immediately because I don't want to do to another woman what I do not want to be done to me as a wife.

So, in short, dreams shattered but not my hope and faith in LOVE. I learned my first lesson in Love the hard way. But you see, God will take something away from you since HE meant something that is the best. For if you are with the man who do not sincerely love you... how will the man who can truly love you will be able to fill that space and move into your life?

It is indeed shattering and hurtful but in the end, it will make you stronger and wiser. And if a man is not just flowery in his words and sincere... he will also pursue you in person and present himself to your family, letting everyone knows he is true in his intention for you.

I will pray healing for you heart my dear, Sis.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10