harshness. I�m going work harder at viewing others with mercy and

grace.

PRAYER:

Dear God, please forgive me for being unfairly harsh and

critical in my assessment of others. Thank you for being so rich

and free with your mercy and grace lavished on me in Jesus. Please

help me to be more gracious and merciful in the way I assess the

intent and motivation of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ

and of non-Christians as well. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. - ( Phil Ware)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
How does your heart know it's TRUE LOVE?
Posted : 16 Jul, 2011 02:11 PM

I know it is TRUE LOVE when I have loved the guy despite he is 14 years older than me, despite his physical appearance, despite he is from a different country and despite that he is black (which I know many existing racist would say something about). I just asked myself, is my love for him that deep to fight for him and that love no matter what anyone will say... and what will be important is that we love each other? What matters to me that most is his Faith and his Character. I said, YES. So, I do know that is True Love.(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
christians and pre-marital sex
Posted : 16 Jul, 2011 01:32 PM

I personally lived in a world where people think of me as abnormal, weird or some would even mocked my stand. It is normal to engage in pre-marital sex. Since I don't, I am abnormal.:yay:

I have a covenant and I promise that I will give myself to my husband only, not to anyone before marriage. For me, it will be the greatest gift that I can give my husband other than my love.(^_^)

:waving: So, indeed I am very glad to find people specially guys who truly believe and practice no sex before marriage. :applause:

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Do you speak with authority when you share God's Word, His Heart, His Love, His Character with others?
Posted : 16 Jul, 2011 09:23 AM

Yes, specially since the first time I knew HIM at 9... I know I have survived everything in life up to my present age because of HIS AMAZING LOVE & WONDROUS GUIDANCE only(^_^)

It will come out naturally of how MIGHTILY HE WORKED IN MY LIFE and I believe I am a working progress(^_^)

By the way, Steve. I was trying to send you a message because I remember you were the first one to be nice to me in the forums answering my topic and I was about to say, thank you. Hehehe, but your setting is only for people from the U.S. So, telling you publicly now. Thanks a bunch(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Prayers requested for my Mother in the Hospital
Posted : 16 Jul, 2011 07:49 AM

I wonder how's your mother already?

I hope she is getting better or best yet, already well.

My continued prayers for your Mom.

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
The Trouble Tree
Posted : 15 Jul, 2011 09:49 AM

-Author Unknown

I hired a plumber to help me restore an old farmhouse, and after he had just finished a rough first day on the job, a flat tire made him lose an hour of work & his electric drill quit, his ancient one ton truck refused to start. As I drove him home, he sat in stony silence.

On arriving he invited me in to meet his family. As we walked toward the front door, he paused briefly at a small tree, touching the tips of the branches with both hands. Upon opening the door he had undergone an amazing transformation. His tanned face was wreathed in smiles and he hugged his two small children and gave his wife a kiss.

Afterward he walked me to the car. We passed the tree and my curiosity got the better of me. I asked him about what I had seen him do at the little tree.

"Oh, that's my trouble tree," he replied. "I know I can't help having troubles on the job, but one thing's for sure, those troubles don't belong in the house with my wife and the children. So I just hang them up on the tree every night when I come home and ask God to take care of them. Then in the morning I pick them up again." Funny thing is," he smiled, "when I come out in the morning to pick them up, there aren't nearly as many as I remember hanging up the night before."

:yay:

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
A woman is complete even without a mate...
Posted : 14 Jul, 2011 08:45 PM

@lovingcoman, I agree with you on that.

Women can survive for a long time without intimacy and yes, admittedly that we are looking for a partner to build a family with and not mainly because of intimacy although it is one important part of marriage.

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jul, 2011 08:42 PM

@dkj255, you can actually know it within you if you are really contented being single until you are called to be HOME.

I have an American male friend who is very much contented to be single, so he is. He is having joy just being in the ministry teaching kids.

I, personally, would like to have a partner/husband in life but not until that day comes, I am contented to be single(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jul, 2011 08:10 PM

Hi, Agnes! Thanks for your post here.

One thing I actually learn in life is to specifically pray for what you would really like for a partner. So, that we will be given what we prayed for.

But while doing so, we have to faithfully live our lives contented and serving God.

I must say that not all are willing to wait... most online would like to find the one in a rush, so nothing gets develop deeply. Time is needed to know a person before you can say he or she is the one(^_^) Time which is slipping very fast by.

But if we have so much faith, and patience to wait... GOD will grant the desires of our hearts(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
Victory7
Posted : 14 Jul, 2011 11:05 AM

:applause::applause:

:bow:

:peace:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10