May the LORD answer your hearts desire!

:prayingf:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Lust or Love?
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 03:07 PM

Revelation 22,

Thanks for addressing me so, kindly. I have a bit of a qurky sense of humor (liked your cute toad saying btw, I laughed).

I suppose I might be wrong but if, should, or when a man speaks or does to me in such descriptive, physical manner, I think I am going to believe it to be lovemaking or at least the prior. I realize I am taking the book, kind of at face value, which might be rated at least PG-13 if made into a movie. Yet, still...I think even in love between a man and a woman the LORD has faithfully given us an example not just allegorical but historically through Solomn.

I realize the discomfort we (me too) all have with this subject. The reality is the LORD has blessed mankind with a marvelous, mystery of the oneness which occurs through lovemaking. It isn't like the animals simply for procreation but for a relational depth and sharing of souls to become one.

Again, I believe it to be a blessing.

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Strongholds in our lives...
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 08:20 AM

StrongholdS! Back on topic? Sorry, I derailed it.

stronghold

One entry found.

stronghold

Main Entry: strong�hold

Pronunciation: ˈstrȯŋ-ˌhōld

Function: noun

Date: 15th century

1: a fortified place

2 a: a place of security or survival b: a place dominated by a particular group or marked by a particular characteristic

Spiritual: THE LORD is our refuge and our strong tower.

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Once Saved
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 07:30 AM

SJC1985,

Wow, beautiful fruit of humility.

I feel a little awkward responding.

:prayingf:First, because I am one of those with an opposing position, and hoping I wasn't making you feel attacked. It isn't personal; just opinions and it doesn't effect our eternal destiny which is based on faith and belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

:prayingf:Second, Deborah has moved on by the leading of the LORD, so, she won't be responding. The daughter in your previous comment was her's: a very faithful, courageous, and loving young woman. I believe they were valuable, additions to the forum. In many ways, I will miss deborah and was sorry to see her leave.

:prayingf:Third, I didn't want you suffering, thinking perhaps you have done something. Wondering, if you caused a silence...

Please forgive me, if I am over stepping on this one. My heart is to help you and bring healing on this area. I am just thinking how I would feel and what comforting words could be spoken.:prayingf:

Blessings,

:peace:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Practical helps or Natural remedies forums?
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 06:56 AM

Actually, I believe there are some people with knowledge. They tend to be task or goal oriented type doers. Forums that are practical rather than touchie feelie might give them an outlet?

Please forgive me, but I believe it is one of the difference between men and women. I believe it is one of the reasons men don't like church. All that sitting w/only one guy to do the talking. Check out the churches that have lots of men? they have lots of opportunities to do?

A lot of men are into health, nutrition and herbal remedies, too.

:waving:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Once Saved
Posted : 11 Aug, 2008 09:24 PM

I suppose it is time for me to get those verses, I mentioned.

Better get like the woman who lost her coin but I have several to find.:ROFL:

:prayingf:Secondly: lord, lorders Matt 7:21-23 Luke 13:24-27

:prayingf:Thirdly: lukewarm Rev 3:16 vomit but no lake of fire (sorry my mistake)

:prayingf:Fourth: disqualified 1 cor 9:27

:prayingf:Fifth: Hebrews 6:4-8 Hebrews 10:26-31 Hebrew 12:15-17 *** these are real important****

:prayingf:Sixth: no kingdom lists 1 cor 6:9-10 Gal 6:19-21; Eph 5:3-6; Rev 21:8

:prayingf:Seventh: Sow and reap destruction? Gal 6:7-8 working salvation Phil 2:12-17

This is just the reasons or path, I followed to get my belief about the topic.

Love in Christ,

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Practical helps or Natural remedies forums?
Posted : 11 Aug, 2008 06:22 PM

Do you think could forums be helpful?:waving:

:glow:EX: Practical helps

What is the best/fastest solution for a clogged toilet?

How does somebody get red juice stain out of cloth?

:glow:EX Natural and nutritional Remedies

What foods are fat busters?

What will help boost energy but not cause jittery behavior like caffine?

Or do you think they would be boring?:zzzz:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Strongholds in our lives...
Posted : 11 Aug, 2008 06:13 PM

It is a 3 hr time difference. She arrived at my house around 6:00pm and stayed until about 8:30. So, the timing was definitely God's for the purpose of encouragement and edification of the saints. Thanks for being faithful to the calling to post.

I shared the post with her. She is rejoicing at the message of the LORD being confirmed. Living in the caves when you and anointed to live in the kingdom and palace can be tough. What training David endured. What patience he displayed. What an example he left for us. No wonder he knew how to worship with such abandonment of protocal.

Praise GOD for His ways of escape through the Rock which is Christ Jesus our LORD!

Always coveting those prayers,

Thanks!

Susan

BTW My 8 children are gone at Christian camp ministering (3) or visiting their dad (5)this week, so, remember that warning for the forum while your daughters were gone, and potential over posting....you might want to pray, I am running out of things I desire to do around here.:ROFL:

SusieQ8

View Profile
Where are the prophets?
Posted : 11 Aug, 2008 05:09 PM

Interesting site? A lot of study was done. It looks pretty deep and in depth.

I think perhaps it is over my head.

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
What The Coolest Thing to do on a date???
Posted : 11 Aug, 2008 01:22 PM

Coolest things--HMMM????

Sharing a rootbeer float,

going to DQ for a chocolate dipped cone,

Ice skating

Snow skiing

a dip in the ocean w/o wetsuit

a dip in a glacier stream, yikes that can be cool!!!

any where that the AC is set too low or is it high anyway it would be cool takes a sweater to be confortable.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I do like all those things except the AC. I would add a concert under the stars at the beach.

Susan

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14