Author Thread
SusieQ8

View Profile
Finances?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 10:36 AM

Faith builder or faith buster: what do you think? What has helped in the lean, mean, and famine times? or even the bountiful times that you don't forget the LORD and take credit?

:peace:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
BAGGAGE?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 10:23 AM

lebogang88,

I hope and prayer, this post will bring you comfort, as I have received comfort over the years.

View Profile

History

BAGGAGE?

Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 06:28 AM

well unfortunately my suitcases a filled with emotional baggage

:prayingf:Been there, done that, moved it all to the storage containers:peace:

and the thing is i dont trust anyone with my baggage,

:prayingf:great caution needs to be exercised here, until you are older like me and the stuff just rumbles and tumbles out of the closet. OH--OH watch out! God's child, for my old security blanket.:hearts:

sadly sometimes not even GOD.

:prayingf:I know:hearts:

sometimes i get so hurt

:prayingf:I know:hearts:

then after a few minutes those emotions pack themselves in some suitcase. i guess my emotions know the drill by now.

:boxing::MrT::boxing:quite a wrestling match,:hearts: I know.:prayingf:

buuutt...i'm learning to open up, to GOD about how i feel about some situations its not easy but i'm getting there. i'm even learning how to cry...yay

:prayingf:Yes, Dear Child of GOD; by all means allow the tears to flow, feel the gentle touch of your Heavenly Father as He embarrasses and comforts you through His Holy Spirit, and experience the cleansing of your life as you pour your trust into HIM and flow through the waters. :hearts:I know:prayingf:

Shortest verse in the Bible: "Jesus wept."

Praise be to God, for your courage, openness, and vunerability here. Know: I and others will be praying for you!

:prayingf::hearts::prayingf:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
GO USA OLIMYPICS !!!!!!!!
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 09:57 AM

Hedgedweller,

:ROFL:I loved it!:ROFL:

Something, I learned in the Navy on active duty!

:hearts:KISS (you all know the meaning, right?):hearts:to darling Susieq8 or Susieq8 darling--ME! :ROFL:

Oops, now you know, I can type to myself as well as talk to myself. :ROFL:

Yes, I also, laugh at myself, too!:ROFL:

It is truly great when brethern can dwell together in peace and good humor!:yay:

Blessings,

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Once Saved
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 09:28 AM

I spliced my 2 entries for paste and copy because I wanted to print. Thought I would share it, with those who helped me birth it?

:prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf:

Previously, I stated I don't believe in "Once saved always saved" . I realize it is a very strongly, believed doctrine in many denominations. Truly ones I have attended, served, support, appreciate and agree with on so many other things.

First, I seriously searched the scriptures and couldn't find it anywhere. It is such a small statement. If it were true, wouldn't the LORD have put it in there to clear any confusion. But He did put that statement about pre-destination; which does totally bog my mind.

I suppose it is time for me to get those verses. Better get like the woman who lost her coin (BUSY) but I have several to find.

Second, there is a verse in the gospels, after the church people (I guess) say a bunch of, "Did we not..."s that Jesus says: "Get away from me you workers of iniquity I never new you." I don't want to be in that group.

Secondly: lord, lorders Matt 7:21-23 Luke 13:24-27

Third, the Lukewarm church gets vomited out and thrown into the lake of fire in the book of Revelation. I hope to not be in that group.

Thirdly: lukewarm Rev 3:16 vomit but no lake of fire (sorry my mistake)

Fourth, Paul was concerned that after he preach the gospels to others he would be disqualified.

Fourth: disqualified 1 Cor 9:27

Fifth, there is a reference perhaps in Hebrews about tasting the glory and sinning. I think it is trampling the blood of Christ under your feet. The word compares it to Esau giving up his inheritance for that soup...

Fifth: Hebrews 6:4-8 Hebrews 10:26-31 Hebrew 12:15-17 *** these are real important****

Sixth, there are the lists of people who continue to sin in the NT and are members of the church not inheriting the Kingdom.

Sixth: no kingdom lists 1 cor 6:9-10 Gal 6:19-21; Eph 5:3-6; Rev 21:8

Seventh, "God is not mocked" "Those who sow to the spirit will inherit eternal life" And those who sow to the flesh destruction. "work out your own salvation in fear and trembling"

Seventh: Sow and reap destruction? Gal 6:7-8 working salvation Phil 2:12-17

This is just the reasons or path, I followed to get my belief about the topic.

BTW If you are correct my concerns, don't matter because "once saved always saved" My flesh really likes the idea, I want to quote Jesus "burden being easy and light" but then I wouldn't be being true to my conviction on this topic.

In much love for Christ and you,

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Once Saved
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 09:24 AM

Prepared4u,

Welcome to the discussion forums, interesting perspective on the works and faith. Found this just to copy and paste,

James 2:12-18, TEV - 12 Speak and act as people who will be judged by the law that sets us free. 13 For God will not show mercy when he judges the person who has not been merciful; but mercy triumphs over judgement. 14 My brothers and sisters, what good is it for people to say that they have faith if their actions do not prove it? Can that faith save them? 15 Suppose there are brothers or sisters who need clothes and don�t have enough to eat. 16 What good is there in your saying to them, �God bless you! Keep warm and eat well!��if you don�t give them the necessities of life? 17 So it is with faith: if it is alone and includes no actions, then it is dead. 18 But someone will say, �One person has faith, another has actions.� My answer is, �Show me how anyone can have faith without actions. I will show you my faith by my actions.�

I see that in v16? Can be a good litmus test?

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Beautiful But Eery!China as a new age USA!
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 08:55 AM

Phelps, yes, he's the one that I have been interested in. I was wlking through the room or at the computer, and heard the announcer speak of him being one of 3 children to a single mom. Well, snagged my little single mom of 8's heart. I looked at the boy (I know man) and saw a similiarity to my 18 yrold facially. Of course, the 16 yrold disagrees but anyway... Yesterday, the 16 yrold calculated his caloric intake compared to Phelps. So, he has even got my son doing math, WOW, YEAH! CHEERS for Phelps!!!!

"double-minded"-- I was trying for principaled, self-controlled, balanced, yet, liberated and gracious for the children's sake? They are all athelete's which various interests, it stirs quite the conversations. Believe me, with few exceptions, it is all "GO USA" around here.

Now don't get too upset, a couple of the older ones, especially the 20 daughter are missionaries to foreign countries: Austrailia, Romania, and desires Ireland and some South American.

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
The law of visitation.
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 08:33 AM

Revelation 22,

Didn't mean to get you spinning. If you fall, I will try to catch you. But according to your profile, your tall, so, you could crush me. :ROFL:

I suppose I could have helped by putting a title "HINDERANCES to the WITNESS of the SPIRIT" before I mentioned the 3 of them. Hope that helps :stop:the spinning!

Thanks for the humorous help in correcting!

Blessings,

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
The law of visitation.
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 08:25 AM

SCJ1985,

After reading your post, my heart just ached, tears of love came to my eyes, and tremedous compassion and mercy just flooded me for your struggles and rejoiced at your faith and courage. I tried to e-mail privately but I am younger by just a smidge then your criteria. Funny perhaps, someone else can provide a witness.

I use to homeschool my 8 but I have always been amazed at the wonderous love teachers pour into children. I know what it is like to not be able to do the passion in your soul. I still have all my school stuff?

Anyway you certainly are in my prayers, as this year begins. Your name is Sally, right? and your son? go ahead and e-mail me?

Blessings,

:prayingf:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
CENTER STAGE....YOU'RE ON !!! (POETRY) (SONGS)
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 08:09 AM

Robin,

if we are helping, me too?

Revelation 22

this is for your next verse?:hearts:

Daffodils are yellow,

daisies are mellow,

the tranquity I feel

when with you, I....

deal, heal, keel (oh, no), peel, steal seal wheel **yeild**

I like **

Blessings

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
WHAT IF?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 07:58 AM

Greetings in the Name of our LORD Jesus the Christ,

GRAY

Same--I think the world would be gray.

I believe I have seen this on twilight zone from years ago or

even the new ???? Kidman movie similiar to the body snatchers

With all due respect, sir, I will agree with Strawberi. Yet, add One GOD, One SON, One SPIRIT but diversity in the way it manifests all in all.

Revelation 22, reference to the coming of the Prince of Peace, I agree, we are promised 1000 years (God time???)reign of peace upon the earth and eternity.

Blessings

Susan

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12