Author Thread
SusieQ8

View Profile
CENTER STAGE....YOU'RE ON !!! (POETRY) (SONGS)
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 11:33 AM

Deborah,

I, too, have cried and I, also, publically apologized.

Here's a very popular song, the LORD showed me years ago to express myself at times like this, I hope it blesses both you and Jeanne.

Gary Valenciano - Warrior is a child Lyrics

Album:

Complimentary �Warrior is a child� Ringtone

Lately I?ve been winning battles left to right

:prayingf:(and losing)

But even winners can get wounded in the fight

People say that I?m amazing

I?m strong beyond my years

But they don?t see inside of me

:prayingf:I'm hiding all the tears

[CHORUS]

They don?t know

:prayingf:That I come running home when I fall down

They don?t know

:prayingf:Who picks me up when no one is around

I drop my sword and cry for just a while

Cuz deep inside this armor

:prayingf:The warrior is a child

Unafraid because his armor is the best

:prayingf:But even soldiers need a quiet place to rest

People say that I?m amazing

I never face retreat

But they don?t see the enemies

:prayingf:That lay me at his feet

[CHORUS]

They don?t know

That I come running home when I fall down

They don?t know

Who picks me up when no one is around

I drop my sword and cry for just a while

Cuz deep inside this armor

The warrior is a child

They don?t know

That I come running home when I fall down

They don?t know

Who picks me up when no one is around

I drop my sword and look up for a smile

:prayingf:Cuz deep inside this armor (deep inside)

:prayingf:Deep inside this armor

:prayingf:Deep inside this armor

The warrior is a child (chorus) :prayingf:

Revelation22,

Thank you for bring ing post to my attention.

Blessings of:peace:,

:prayingf:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Lost Love
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 10:54 AM

Yes, dogs and especially puppies will draw girls like flies to honey.

Another good one is "BORROW the BABY":

1. really a little bit older of a child is better for talking.

2. your sister/ brother will love you for the free childcare and personal time they get with their beloved.

3. you'll become a hero to a nephew or neice

4. you could take them to the park (by the walking, jogging, or running trails) losts of fit girls

5. you could take them to atheletic event, girls go to these together.

6. you could take them to church, WOW, that's the ticket to a girls heart plus you know scriptures!!!!! ding-ding a winner!!!

7. you are probably already doing this, but if not, I think your will really enjoy the blessings you will reap!

Joyously,

:peace:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
GO USA OLIMYPICS !!!!!!!!
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 09:56 AM

Are we going for totals or % compared to # entered?

For instance, we have a lot of atheletes entered compared to some countries. So, does that increase our #s but changes our % compared with a country that is small such as only soccer, yet wins the gold 100%?

:excited::ROFL:

Forgive me please, I am being quirky again (i think it is spelled right this time?)

Really,

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Lost Love
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 09:48 AM

Oops, part of my post was cut off?

GREAT, WONDERFUL, MARVELOUS EMPIRE which, of course, is GOD!:yay::applause::bow: (worship ministry)walked you!

Wait and see, perhaps, the next batter will hit you home?

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
The law of visitation.
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 09:35 AM

Romans 8 especially

14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

AND

1 Corinthian 14

29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

30If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.

31For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

32And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

33For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Witness of the Spirit

I thank GOD,ABBA, my Father, through the Spirit which bears witness and provides discernment, teaches, comforts, and directs/guides me into all truth.

Yes, quite often: I have received that witness immediately while a person is talking. Yes, I agree when I look into a persons eyes much is reveal being a window to their soul or what/whom? is dwelling in there (one of the disadvantages of internet).

Sometimes, I don't:

I am at something or doing something and find myself inquirering of the LORD, why am I not getting the witness? I know my steps are ordered by Him. Did I take a wrong turn? I am listening and watching; absorbing but not understanding the purpose of a story, event. or a reveiw of something. Then, a few days later, months, or even years...it happens, it will be brought back to my rememberance with the witness. Of NOW, "speak it", "share it", "live it", "it's your weapon/WORD for this purpose", etc...WOW, can that be exciting in the Spirit!

Honestly, Sometimes:

I am clogged, cluttered, and littered with toxins.

Clogged with sins of various kinds: judgmental, lofty, proud, spoiled, bratty, angry, bitter, offended,etc... :prayingf:(Repentence and forgiveness to get the WORD):applause:

Cluttered is where the cares of this world: my family, my home, my situation... notice the word "MY" is so over grown in "my" mind, "my" heart, "my" soul, and "my" spirit; it is just choking out the WORD :prayingf:(GOD is faithful to bring forth some "Hedgeclippers or harvest to burn the chaff away):applause:

Littered with toxins occurs when I have listened to or read an article by a talebearer, gossip, backbiter, or simply an offended saint still trying to process the work of the LORD in their life. It may go down real sweet; being the I love and admire my companion but it poisons and makes me sick. (I was not to pick up the offense but to be able to look into the blind spot and help with more information or just be a comfort through it. In the meantime, I end up missing good WORDs for me and others, and the HOLY SPIRIT is all over me, chastening me in GOD's love. Ouch! ALLELUIA!)

Do you all have this happen or is it just me?

I looked up 2 Corinthians, that is 12 chapters, you want something specific with that homework assignment?

My eye did catch the WORDs in red in chapter 12: 9

"My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

Just above that in verse 7, Paul speaks of a thorn in His flesh and prayer to remove it. Just a little note about my prayers: I asked the LORD for years to make me into a womann which is perfect, quiet, sweet, demure, quiet, honey dripping, acceptable, quiet, favorable to all, godly charming, quiet, humble, peaceful, quiet, graceful, lovely, all the fruit be plentiful..you get it right?

A vessel truly loved but...anyway, I am still praying.:prayingf:

Please bear with me in my many failings and weaknesses?

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Strongholds in our lives...
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 08:19 AM

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

It is hard when the LORD allows one of these moods to get a hold of our spirit.

Probably trying to medicate us or bring healing to our mind, hearts, and bones.

You seem to pull it off well, am I not putting enough :ROFL:?

I tend to only put seven because it is the number for perfection, right?:excited:

Oh my perhaps, I will just have to start

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

instead?

Thanks for the "LEXICON"

I like to:

:dancingp::dancingp::dancingp::dancingp::dancingp::dancingp::dancingp:

TOO!

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Beautiful But Eery!China as a new age USA!
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 08:10 AM

"Nana, Nana,,, nope,, nope,,, no boycott for me,,, USA< USA< USA" Good thing you didn't double the "no" or your would have created a double negative making it all positive!:goofball:

Sticking to my stand against beginning and end, plus a lot of the commercials referring to godess and gods. But I don't stay for them anyway being so efficiently trained by football to walk out of the room before the drunkards and harlots show-up.

So to all, what is your 3 favorite events to watch? New thread right?

Anyway you made me:laugh:! I hope that is okay?

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Lost Love
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 07:56 AM

Hedgedweller,

Are you sure you struck-out? :goofball:

Perhaps, it was the pitcher who hit you with the ball square between the solarplexes (probably wrong body part but sounds:goofball:)

or right on your nogging (which would explain some of the residual clogging you mentioned elsewhere?:goofball:)

IF this were so then perhaps you didn't strike but the "GREAT< WONDERFUL

SusieQ8

View Profile
Demons
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 07:28 PM

Terrific EXHORTATION!:applause:

(n.) The act of practice of exhorting; the act of inciting to laudable deeds; incitement to that which is good or commendable.

(n.) Language intended to incite and encourage; advice; counsel; admonition.

Thank you!

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Beautiful But Eery!China as a new age USA!
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 06:41 PM

Rvelation22,

I didn't say or encourage anyone to boycott the games. I told my son, I was and mostly my aversion is to opening and probably closing ceremonies.

I have a strong aversion to all the dragon culture and the Greek gods. I believe it to be more than just false but a promotion...Anyway, when it comes to the atheletics, I enjoy watching many events: Particularly swimming, gymnastics, track and field, and basketball.

In school, I participated in competitive cheerleading requiring gymnastics (way back when), Softball, and swimteam all strokes. I have 8, beautiful, athletic children which participate in baseball (even the girls), softball (only the girls), soccer, volleyball, and basketball. They want to be in competitive swimteam, too, but I need a season off. It takes a lot of scheduling, coaching, encouraging, snacks, laudry, equipment gathering, and of course driving. Which is why I need a season off!

Anyway, they enjoy watching the olympics, rooting for the USA. I am not forbidding them or anything just the opening and closing. They call me in and the tv is right next to the computer. So, believe me, I catch glimpses as Michael Phelps, or somebody else draws my attention. Not really on when they children aren't around.

So, yes, I say: "Go USA!"

Susan

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13