Author Thread
algomaboy

View Profile
infidelity
Posted : 28 Oct, 2016 07:07 PM

Sin has many reason to give why anyone would have many sex partners. But the most important is lack of Jesus in their lives. They need a Godly example- you be that person.

algomaboy

View Profile
Does a womens lack of desire to have kids mean she goes against Gods willl?
Posted : 25 Oct, 2016 08:36 AM

The Apostle Paul says that we do not have to marry. But if you burn in desire get married to prevent sin. It is your free choice to get married and have kids.

algomaboy

View Profile
what stops u from contacting a woman?
Posted : 22 Oct, 2016 07:52 AM

When a woman is critical in her emails to me. This shows me that there is an issue that has to be addressed. I do not like being put down. I also do not like trashy pictures- showing to much of her body. A Christian woman should be conservative in her appearance.

algomaboy

View Profile
movie
Posted : 22 Oct, 2016 07:35 AM

The movie I'm Not Ashamed can help you who have been struggling with your faith. It has come out in theaters and you can se it now.

algomaboy

View Profile
What do you expect/accept from your husband?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2016 05:15 PM

Jesus said that the man is the head of the house and he is to give his life for his bride like Jesus gave his life for the church.

algomaboy

View Profile
Success on the site
Posted : 21 Oct, 2016 05:12 PM

Also women from other countries may be looking for a missions kind of marriage.

algomaboy

View Profile
A "State-Issued Marriage License" is not biblical.
Posted : 21 Oct, 2016 05:03 PM

I asked a question and was hoping for an answer. Still waiting. Jesus said give to Cesaer what is his and give to God what is his. No where does the bible say the state can not issue a marriage license. We are to obey the law of the land as long as it does not violate our faith.

algomaboy

View Profile
A "State-Issued Marriage License" is not biblical.
Posted : 17 Oct, 2016 12:31 PM

what do you propose then? back it up with scripture friend.

algomaboy

View Profile
How to find out if a Christian girl is sexually dominant?
Posted : 29 Sep, 2016 06:35 AM

markusgh1987

On male female relationships I will refer to Ephesians 5:25-33. A real man is to love his wife as Jesus the Messiah loves the church. He so loved us that he gave his life for us. A real man would die for his wife. He would never have a picture of another woman with some kind of whip on his profile page picture. When you love somebody you want them to see you for who you are. Not what you want to get from them. Love is acceptance of the other person for who they are. Love is not your selfish desires of what you want to get out of a woman.

algomaboy

View Profile
when I was young
Posted : 28 Sep, 2016 11:34 AM

I went on a date once and walked over to the girls home. It rained and I was soaked. Being young and dumb I thought I would get a second date. How dumb of me!!!! The girl did not want to see me again.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10