Author Thread
algomaboy

View Profile
pictures
Posted : 23 Jul, 2016 07:17 AM

My pictures reflect who I am. I like to travel and historical places. a picture says a thousand words.

algomaboy

View Profile
Happy passover
Posted : 26 Mar, 2016 03:18 PM

God Bless you all on this Passover. Jesus is with you.

algomaboy

View Profile
Inappropriate photo
Posted : 28 Feb, 2016 04:20 PM

Just pray for that guy. He needs deliverance from his sin. He is mixed up and really needs Jesus in his life. I have never sent a woman a bad picture as the thought does not cross my mind.

algomaboy

View Profile
Are there women who assume there is never a good reason to withhold
Posted : 28 Feb, 2016 04:11 PM

I with hold some things as a guy on the internet to get rid of scammers. Some times I use a different name as the one I use on this site. I also sometimes hide my picture. I have in the past list my picture as un seen. I do this for safety as I do this as a guy women are the same.

algomaboy

View Profile
hi!
Posted : 30 Jan, 2016 06:08 AM

never give personal info to strangers, however, check out their facebook page. Ask for their name and check out their page.

algomaboy

View Profile
not gonna be here for a while
Posted : 8 Aug, 2015 02:49 PM

I have heard of a few cases where a small child had to have a surgery to remove parts. This is an area where I can not answer. It is between that person and God.

algomaboy

View Profile
I have a question about Biblical Morality!!!
Posted : 8 Aug, 2015 02:43 PM

Friend once the ads are removed everything is no longer in view. We do not have to watch the ads. We have a free choice. New born Christians will follow are example.

algomaboy

View Profile
Separated women from the Phillipines
Posted : 8 Aug, 2015 02:33 PM

I need more information from the OP. As you are not asking a valid question about there laws. Ask an lawyer on immigration not us.

algomaboy

View Profile
I have a question about Biblical Morality!!!
Posted : 2 Aug, 2015 06:57 AM

There is a statement on my page that says," Do you not want to see the ads."

This gives us the option of removing the ads.

algomaboy

View Profile
Curious
Posted : 28 Jul, 2015 04:15 PM

Keep making your rules as they are good. restriction is good. True freedom is having a high moral code.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10