Author Thread
algomaboy

View Profile
Christian Moral Standards
Posted : 28 Sep, 2016 11:31 AM

I have been away from this site fir awhile and have now returned. About morals I like to chase away scammers as I want to find someone that I can trust so I may play hard to get.

algomaboy

View Profile
False prophets make you vain
Posted : 28 Sep, 2016 11:22 AM

When I was young I had a disagreement that was friendly about scripture in front of unbelievers in the work place. We agreed never to do that again. Our place is to win unbelievers over not to create division. This is good advice. Turn to Jesus and see him not our will but Gods will.

algomaboy

View Profile
All English translations are corrupt !
Posted : 14 Sep, 2016 03:45 PM

Sometimes you just have to believe that God would not allow his word to be Corrupt. Do you really think that a translation is corrupt? Why would God allow his word to be corrupt? Give some examples please.

algomaboy

View Profile
Radioactive material found in groundwater below nuke plant
Posted : 11 Sep, 2016 01:36 AM

Now, now our caring leaders would never mislead us. ha ha ha.

When you see people glowing green then be concerned.

algomaboy

View Profile
Age gap
Posted : 11 Sep, 2016 01:26 AM

Do you realize that if you will spend an eternality in heaven will a few years apart even be noticed.

algomaboy

View Profile
Why men won't marry you
Posted : 9 Sep, 2016 06:46 AM

I actually disagree with the article.

Why-

Several points marriage should not be based on what the guy loses but what he gains.

Being a positive person I look for the best in relationships. Marriage is a joint union to help each other in the good and bad. To have 1 sex partner not many.

It is harder to catch some kind of transmitted sickness to have sex with one person.

Marriage can be fun bring up kids. The man does not lose half of his belongings get married.

He has gained a jewel that is part of him.

algomaboy

View Profile
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Posted : 7 Sep, 2016 10:05 AM

Yes, it reveals things about the person you are dating. You get to meet their family. you find out if the person is a fraud. If they are a really committed Christian. it also helps you to decide if you want to spend the rest of your life with them.

algomaboy

View Profile
Success on the site
Posted : 7 Sep, 2016 10:00 AM

I have had a good friendship with a woman on this site. She lives across this country and we are good friends. We both left this site and I have returned. We are facebook friends. They are here, get involved.

algomaboy

View Profile
Thinking Biblically About Homosexuality
Posted : 7 Sep, 2016 09:56 AM

A perfect God made me a man to love women. As in to find one to share my life with. God made us to mate to have children. God choses to make us the sex he wants us. Those who have same sex relationships are saying God does not know what is best for them.

algomaboy

View Profile
any one near Defiance, Ohio
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 11:03 PM

Write me if you are near by.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10