Author Thread
algomaboy

View Profile
I am not ashamed
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 03:58 PM

On October 21st this movie is suppose to come out. It is about Rachel Scott when of the students shot at Columbine. I hear it is really good.

algomaboy

View Profile
What stops you from contacting a woman?
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 10:42 AM

If her photo shows to much skin.

If she is a drama queen on the web site I visit.

If she says that she is not a regular church attender. I want date someone that goes to church on a weekly basis.

algomaboy

View Profile
About sexual relations in marriage.
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 10:38 AM

My x wife lied to me.She said she wanted children and sex. after I said, "I do." It was a different story. I married in my 30's and got divoriced 5 years later. I am now 49 and still want to have kids as I have no kids.

algomaboy

View Profile
Do we have our own will
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 10:30 AM

yes we have our own free will.

algomaboy

View Profile
Trump and Hillary
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 10:08 AM

never Clinton!!!!!! I remember the last time those two where in power. Sex scandals, impeachment hearing, many of their friends going to jail and being killed. Why would we want more bad sex in the white house? Hilary is extremely anti-Christian and she is an extremely ungodly leader.

She will let way to many muslims in our country.

algomaboy

View Profile
Do you pray for Obama?
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 10:01 AM

I have handed that man over to God as he knows best how to handle our prez.

algomaboy

View Profile
Frustrating & somewhat annoying!
Posted : 3 Sep, 2016 06:04 PM

change your age to send back a message and thank her for the wink.

algomaboy

View Profile
Submission of a wife toward her husband
Posted : 3 Sep, 2016 06:00 PM

After the verses that say a wife is to submit to her husband it says that the husband must give his life fir his bride like jesus gave his life for the church.

algomaboy

View Profile
am I asexual?
Posted : 30 Jul, 2016 05:21 PM

There are scriptures that say do not deny your spouse. marriage means that you give yourself over your spouse. After the verse that says, "Wives submit to your husband. It says husbands give your life for your bride like Jesus gave his life for the church." Give the man what he needs because he has to be willing to die for you. Also read Song of Solomon. I rely on the word for my answer.

algomaboy

View Profile
What was the error of Eve?
Posted : 30 Jul, 2016 12:06 PM

Eve added to what God said- Do not touch the fruit. God said, " do not eat it."

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10