Author Thread
One_Sojourner

View Profile
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 5 Oct, 2013 08:07 PM

It's all good my friend ;) I'm gonna assume you are cheering 2x for the A's eh??? It's been a good pitchers duel tonight so far, rookie vs's one darned good pitcher, Verlander

One_Sojourner

View Profile
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 5 Oct, 2013 06:48 PM

Yup, young Sonny Gray is a kid the A's brought up n into the rotation not too long ago and other than a rough outting or two this kid has earned his start, the crowd loves him! I agree with you too.... the A's are patient hitters and trained to work the count and do it well but swing the bat guys!!

One_Sojourner

View Profile
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 5 Oct, 2013 06:08 PM

:dancingp::party::yay::rocknroll: Boston!!!

i'm all dressed up but no where to go.... hmmm! guess I'll set and watch the A's even up the series now:buddies::dancingp::yay::bouncy:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
What is the Gospel, Really?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2013 05:00 PM

oh, maybe I shoulda' posted as a new thread.... sorry SBD

One_Sojourner

View Profile
What is the Gospel, Really?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2013 04:58 PM

[37]�Then Pilate said to him, �So you are a king?� Jesus answered, �You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world�to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.�

[38]�Pilate said to him, �What is truth?�

After he had said this, he went back outside to the Jews and told them, �I find no guilt in him.

(John 18:37-38 ESV)

So what is the Truth, Why was it Jesus' purpose to be born and bear witness to the Truth?

One_Sojourner

View Profile
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 5 Oct, 2013 08:53 AM

I was hoping for a walk off win last night, no such luck! dang! lol

Good pitching keeps the bats quiet so congrats Tigers, Oakland will getcha tonight :dancingp::boxing::dancingp::goofball:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 4 Oct, 2013 07:10 PM

Congrats Red Sox, sorry Red Birds, sorry Dodgers. GOOOO A's!!!:dancingp::party::rocknroll::rocknroll::party::dancingp:

:peace:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
Any Lovely Ladies from N.C. or S.C.?
Posted : 4 Oct, 2013 06:25 PM

I don't think most of the decent guys on the site realize the number of scammers the gals have to sift out and discern..

The ladies I've had some communication with in the past have a much more difficult task than we as men do. I get an occasional note that's easy to see is not right.

Some of the ladies here daily get an inbox full of winks, a "HI" and nothing else, no pic, very little or no description or they get one that is extremely detailed handsome dude but the context of the description lacks any substance other than all the things they like and want but little of their faith walk in Jesus.

If yer not getting the response from the ladies that you had hoped for then maybe it's a good idea to tell a bit about yourself, write from your heart and add a photo so she can see the person who wrote the words.

One_Sojourner

View Profile
Hiding the truth? Telling a lie....
Posted : 3 Oct, 2013 08:40 PM

would like to hear more of your thoughts to share, I think it will be pretty good!!! :)

One_Sojourner

View Profile
Hiding the truth? Telling a lie....
Posted : 3 Oct, 2013 08:21 PM

One thing for sure is you do agree on the written scripture...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10