View Profile
Dr. James Tour - on biogenesis. Fascinating
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 05:45 PM

You got that right, LITTLEDAVID.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 05:37 PM

I have got an another bigtime praise report: There is someone interested in doing my ministry with me. Her screen name is Wolfie2201 from Green Bay, WI, USA and her real name is Amanda and she is 30 years old. Continue praying!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
To those Who Love Father, Son and Holy Spirit
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 05:21 PM

Amen to all you have said, Moonlight7. The Spirit of God doesn't contradict the Word of God.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Jeremiah
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 05:13 PM

I just got done reading chapters 28 through 31. Here's the themes for these chapters:

1. Watching out for false doctrine. 2. Repentance brings restoration. 3. How a personal relationship with Jesus changes everything. Let us be careful to not allow false doctrine to pollute our minds concerning Scripture and repent of our sin in the Western Church so restoration can come to America. And let us value our personal relationship with Jesus above everything else and not make idols out of anything else. May we heed these warnings as Born-again Christians and repent of our compromise and false doctrine in Jesus name and return to the Scriptures.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
WHY CANT CHARISMANIA CHRISTIANS PROVE WHAT THEY BELIEVE⁉️⁉️⁉️
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 04:54 PM

I am Pentecostal Assembly of God, LittleDavid. I do believe that the Gifts of the Spirit and speaking in tongues are for today but they need to be exercised according to the boundaries of scripture. If they are not, then it's satan's counterfeit. 1 John 4:1-6 talks about testing the spirits. The Holy Spirit will not contradict Scripture whatsoever!!! And God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and Scripture work together. Order and spontanatety is necessary, you need a biblical balance in all areas of life. Christ's agape love should be the foundation for everything in the Christian life according to 1 Cor 13. Without Christ's love your motives aren't pure. Like Skip Heitzig has said: " I am a fundamatic." This means that you don't go to the Cessation extreme where they believe these things passed away with the apostles which is absolutely satanic or you don't go to the Sensationalist extreme where the Charismatics major on few of the gifts of the Spirit and abuse them all. Scripture presents a middle ground on this issue. The devil likes for all Christians to go into ditches on this issue, which is not good at all. Balance is necessary!!! Thanks for posting this topic LITTLEDAVID.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Be sure you get a Mate who has a Relationship with the Holy Spirit
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 04:18 PM

Thanks for posting this topic, Moonlight7.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Prayer requests for me to overcome in my weak areas
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 06:53 PM

I need prayer for me to overcome in my eating habits and to be more pure in my thought life with God's help.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 06:45 PM

I praise God for many witnessing opportunities on the streets of Fennimore today. PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Don't make fun of talking with Jesus! You are missing Out on Relationship
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 06:38 PM

Actually i heard it said you got to have the WORD, THE SPIRIT AND THE LOVE OF JESUS. You can't have one without the other. They are all equally as important.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
For Spirit filled Men
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 06:31 PM

Amen to that, Moonlight7.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15