Author Thread
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
WOULD YOU BE A PART OF A MOVEMENT STARTED BY PEOPLE LIKE THIS⁉️⁉️
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 06:54 PM

No credit taken, LittleDavid. It's all Jesus.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 06:51 PM

Thanks for telling me, Moonlight7.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 05:58 PM

I've got some more Praise Reports for you all: First, the LORD has shut the door on Wolfie2201 because she didn't mention in her profile and messages that she was a born-again, bible-believing, full-gospel, spirit-filled Christian and didn't mention the name of her church in her profile and wasn't Assembly of God or Calvary Chapel. Praise the LORD for His protection for me and her. I believe the LORD has a better selection for me concerning a wife to assist me with my ministry in His timing and will. Second, i had numerous witnessing opportunities on the streets of Fennimore today, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Jeremiah
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 05:36 PM

I just got done with chapters 41 through 45 and here's the themes:

1. Insurrection Against Gedaliah. 2. The Flight to Egypt Forbidden. 3. Jeremiah Taken to Egypt. 4. Israelites Will be punished in Egypt and Assurance to Baruch. What are the lessons we can apply to our practical everyday lives: First we need to submit to those in authority without compromising Scripture. Second we need to beware of wanting our ears tickled, Third, learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them and lastly God will always preserve a faithful remnant. May we be faithful to our callings in the Body of Christ by proclaiming the gospel by our words and lives at the leading of the Holy Spirit in our unbelieving world until the church gets raptured.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
WHY CANT CHARISMANIA CHRISTIANS PROVE WHAT THEY BELIEVE⁉️⁉️⁉️
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 05:17 PM

But Scripture teaches we are to love others with the love of Jesus without approving of their sin and false doctrine!!! And this can only be done through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Loving our enemies and letting God deal with them in the way He sees fit
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 05:09 PM

To both LittleDavid and Moonlight7: We are all brothers and sisters in Christ and just because we disagree with each other doesn't mean we need to make enemies out of each other. If we don't learn to love each other as believers how are we to love the lost? John 13:34-35 states this. If we can't love one as believers how are we to love our enemies and the lost? Scripture teaches this!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 04:56 PM

To Little David: I never knew all this at all. Thanks for posting this topic, PRAISE THE LORD. And to Moonlight7: The Bible says in John 16:5-15 that the Holy Spirit will not glorify Himself but Jesus and the Scriptures. And the Pentecostal and Charismatic movements are in error with a lot of things like Divine Healing. The Scriptures teach that according to the will of the LORD that He will heal some and others He won't and sometimes He uses doctors, medications, vitamins and natural herbal remedies to heal but it's got to be according to the will of the LORD. Take me for example: God has healed me of my autism for the most part except i still have asperger's syndrome and bipolar and PRAISE THE LORD THAT HE'S ALLOWED THESE THINGS TO REMAIN BECAUSE HE WANTS TO USE THESE THINGS TO REACH OTHERS WITH AND WITHOUT DISABILITIES AND MENTAL CONDITIONS AT MY WORKPLACE, ON THE STREETS OF FENNIMORE AND AT HOME WITH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST WHO WOULDN'T ORIGINALLY HEAR IT FROM NORMAL PEOPLE.(SEE 2 COR 12 AND 1 COR 1) THAT IS THE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD POSITION ON DIVINE HEALING. WE CAN'T PUT GOD IN A BOX AND FORCE HIM INTO OUR MOLD AND WE CAN'T DO THAT WITH PEOPLE EITHER FOR THEY HAVE A FREE WILL(SEE GENESIS 2:15-17 AND 1 JOHN 5:14-15) AS FAR AS SPEAKING IN TONGUES AND THE GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT, SCRIPTURE TEACHES IN 1 COR 12-14, ROMANS 12 AND EPH 4 THAT IS SUPPOSSED TO BE OPERATING IN ORDER AND SPONATETY LIKE FOR EXAMPLE WHEN YOU RECIEVE YOUR PRAYER LANGUAGE YOU KEEP THAT BETWEEN YOU AND GOD IN YOUR PRIVATE DEVOTIONAL TIME AND A MESSAGE IN TONGUES NEEDS AN INTERPRETER AND THE GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT NEEDS TO BE OPERATING IN BIBLICAL BALANCE. WHY? SO THEY CAN BE USED TO EDIFY THE BODY OF CHRIST AND REACH THE LOST WITH VARIETY OF GIFTS IN THE BODY OF CHRIST. AND I BELIEVE THE TRINITY TALKS TO PEOPLE TODAY BUT THEY WON'T GO CONTRARY TO SCRIPTURE. ALL OF US NEED TO BE AWARE OF SATAN'S COUNTERFEITS. THAT IS WHY I DON'T WATCH THE WORD OF FAITH/RHEMA PREACHERS, JOEL OSTEEN, JOSEPH PRINCE, STEVEN FURTICK AND RODNEY HOWARD-BROWNE BECAUSE THEY PREACH A FALSE GOSPEL.(SEE GAL 1:6-10) AND BOTH THE CESSATION AND SENSATIONAL POSTIONS ON THE GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT ARE BOTH SATANIC. I TAKE SKIP HEITZIG'S POSITION OF FUNDAMATIC WHICH DOESN'T GO TO EITHER EXTREME BUT HAS A BIBLICAL BALANCE. DOES THIS HELP, I PRAY SO.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 08:33 PM

To God be the glory, Moonlight7.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 08:02 PM

The Scriptures i'm going to base this topic is Matt 5:43-48; Luke 6:27-36 and Romans 12:9-21. Why are we to love our enemies and let God deal with them in the way He sees fit? Because that is way Jesus would act and be. Acting any other way only gives place to the devil. I admit that i have gotten verbally and physically abusive with others who didn't want to come to Christ in the past but God is helping me to overcome in these areas and love my enemies instead with His help. So i am growing in these areas and am learning to not take matters into my own hands but rather let God judge my enemies and not me. May my testimony serve as a lesson for us all that we need to love our enemies and let God judge them if they refuse to come to Jesus, you can't force others to change, all of us have a free will to choose.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Jeremiah
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 07:40 PM

I just got done with chapters 36 through 40. Here's some of the themes: 1. Revere God's Word. 2. God will deliver you from your enemies. How do these lessons apply to our practical everyday lives? First, we are as Born-Again Christians are to treat the Bible with reverence and not as a common thing. Second, we are to love our enemies, bless them, pray for them and let God deal with them and not take matters into our own hands. May we as Christians heed these warnings and live like Jesus with His help!!!

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13