Author Thread
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
WHY CANT CHARISMANIA CHRISTIANS PROVE WHAT THEY BELIEVE⁉️⁉️⁉️
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 07:11 PM

Praise the LORD LITTLEDAVID. The only one that can change anybody's mind is God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit according to Scripture. All we can do is preach the gospel and demonstrate and let others make that choice in Jesus' name. Forcing things on others is of the devil.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Using the Lords bane in vain has become all to common
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 05:33 PM

That is what happens when you kick the Bible out of America. Exodus 20:7 says: "You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain." And there are too many Christians who are worldly. Those who are unbelievers need Jesus, hate the sin but love the sinner.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Jeremiah
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 05:21 PM

I just got done with chapters 32 through 35 and here's the themes:

1. God is in control of all the affairs of the nations. 2. More prophecies concerning Jesus. 3. Heed God's warnings and remain faithful to God in the midst of a pagan culture. How can we apply these lessons to today: First, God won't wink at sin in the church and in our nation. We as Born-Again Christians need to repent of our sin and return to the Scriptures entirely! Lets be the remnant who stays faithful to Jesus no matter what the circumstances. We need revival in our churches and America and the entire world. The rapture is near. We need to be in the world but not of it by being holy in God's sight and before others. May we heed these warnings in Jesus name.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Belief
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 04:53 PM

Amen to all you have said, Moonlight7. 2 Cor 5:7 attests to this fact.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 04:46 PM

I got to share my faith and testimony with many people on the streets of Fennimore today and got to hand out a Prayz Network Salvation Poem Card today, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Arrogant men trying to teach
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 04:38 PM

Amen to all you have said, Moonlight7. And the Holy Spirit doesn't contradict Scripture, in fact it confirms it.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Have that Personal Relationship
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 04:32 PM

Amen to all you have said, Moonlight7. The Holy Spirit will not contradict Scripture.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 04:18 PM

Praise the LORD, Moonlight7. And to both LittleDavid and Moonlight7: we are brothers and sisters in Christ as born-again Christians in spite of our disagreements. I appreciate you both as a brother and sister in Christ.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 08:01 PM

Praise the Lord, LittleDavid.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Please pray for The Prayz Network
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 05:52 PM

Thank you Moonlight7.

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14