Author Thread
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 06:58 PM

Thanks for your encouragment, Moonlight7. I have some more praise reports for you all: 1. The LORD gave me many witnessing opportunities at SOC. 2. The LORD has shown me two major things i can do to overcome in my thought life: A. I need to bind satan, plead the blood of Jesus, loose the Holy Spirit and ask Jesus to give His angels charge over my room and the place i'm living. B. I need to get caught up in my ministries at SOC and on the streets. Praise the LORD for these bigtime praise reports and that He's preparing me fast for my future wife to assist me on the women's side on the streets, GOD IS BEING SO GOOD TO ME.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Loving our enemies and letting God deal with them in the way He sees fit
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 06:39 PM

I did littledavid and i believe you are right in confronting Moonlight7 about her false doctrine but it needs to be done in Christ's love. The way you confront others makes a big difference.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Ezekiel
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 06:32 PM

Thanks for your encouraging post, Moonlight7. I just got done with chapters 1 through 4 and here's the themes: 1. Ezekiel's Vision of God. 2. Ezekiel Sent to Rebellious Israel. 3. Ezekiel is a Watchman. 4. The Siege of Jerusalem Portrayed. How do these lessons apply to our practical everyday lives today? First, when God calls you to do something whether it's easy or difficult, just obey and do it. Second, we as the western church need to repent of our compromise and false doctrine, God's judgment is already occurring and we need to return to what the Scriptures say. May we as Born-Again Christians heed the warnings of this book, the rapture of the church is near.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise the LORD no matter what the circumstances
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 06:14 PM

Thanks for your encouragment and scripture, Moonlight7.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
WHY DO PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS BELIEVE THAT THEY POSESS THE BIBLICAL GIFT OF TONGUES WHEN THEY SPEAK IN UNINTELLIGIBLE ECSTATIC UTTERANCES (otherwise known as gibberish)⁉️⁉️ YOU’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT‼️‼️
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 06:11 PM

I never knew this LITTLEDAVID. Thanks for posting this topic. I still believe that speaking in tongues and the Gifts of the Spirit are for today within the boundaries of Scripture. Both the Cessational and Sensational positions are of the devil. Like Skip Heitzig has said: "I am a Fundamatic." What does this biblical term mean concerning the gifts of the Spirit? It means that you have the fundamental truths of the Scriptures and the Gifts of the Spirit within balanced biblical boundaries. The Gifts of the Spirit and speaking in tongues have been so abused by the Pentecostals and Charismatics it's not even funny! I am Pentecostal Assemblies of God and still believe that there's a difference between recieving your prayer language which you keep between you and God in your private devotional time and a message in tongues and interpretation. The Scriptures say so. You need a biblical balance of order and spontnatety. The Scriptures to back this up are 1 Cor 12-14; Romans 12 and Eph 4. Thanks for posting this topic.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 05:11 PM

I would like to give you more praise reports:

1. I went down in my weight from 205.2 pounds to 203.6 pounds this week. And i had a productive day today, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 05:07 PM

Only if we have placed our faith in Jesus Christ personally, thatguy93a. And i have in my profile that both my future wife and i need to be on the same level of spiritual maturity as Christians and have the same ministry passions and denominational affliation in our doctrine and Christian belief systems according to Scripture so we are equally yoked. What you believe does matter, especially nowadays when it comes to our future spouse. There is so much compromise and false doctrine in the church worldwide it's not even funny!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise the LORD no matter what the circumstances
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 04:54 PM

The Scripture passages i'm going to base this topic on are Psalm 34; Neh 8:9-10 and 1 Thess 5:16-18. Why do we need to praise the LORD no matter what the circumstances? Because Scripture commands it for all Christians and it strengthens our Christian witness. Praising the LORD no matter what the circumstances is an act of the will and is not based on our feelings. Complaining is the devil's language and praising is God's language. But it only can be done through the power of the Holy Spirit and not our own strength. I admit that i need to improve in this area vastly, i have a long ways to go but thank God for His mercy. Let's make an effort to praise Jesus no matter what the circumstances whether good or bad for His plans are best, not ours.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Ezekiel
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 04:36 PM

I am going to start a series on the book of Ezekiel. Here's the themes from the Dr. David Jeremiah Study Bible: 1. "I Have Made You a Watchman" 2. Fiery Wheels and Dry Bones. 3. The Oldest Sin in the Universe. May this book help us in Jesus to warn other people of their sin in love and lead them to Him.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Lamentations
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 04:26 PM

By the way i just got done with this book, PRAISE THE LORD.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11