Author Thread
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Lamentations
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 04:18 PM

I just got done with chapters 2 through 5. Here's the themes of these chapters: 1. God's anger with Jerusalem. 2. The Prophet's Anguish and Hope. 3. The Degradation of Zion. 4. A prayer for Restoration. How do these themes apply to our practical everyday life today? 1. You reap what you sow. If you make wrong choices you will reap curses and if you make right choices you reap blessings. Galatians 6:7-10 illustrates this point and i can attest to this in my own life after all the wrong foolish choices i've made in my past but thank God that He's given me many chances to change my choices in my present so i can have a more blessed future in Jesus name. Second, be honest with Jesus about everything and let it drive you to hope in Him, nothing else. I'm going through some horrible circumstances right now where i'm living but God is greater than them all and it's made my a stronger man in Jesus. Third, God cannot wink at sin, there are consequences for your choices whether good or bad and i can attest to this in my own life. Fourth, God keeps His promises. Fifth, repentance leads to restoration. I'm definitely believing God to restore my life after all the dum choices i've made. If you are in the same spot i am, come to Jesus in confession and repentance, ask Him to help make the right choices in your life, do your part and think about how your words, actions and choices not only yourself but others and your relationship with Jesus. And when you make mistakes, own up to them with God's help and then confess and repent of them with God's help and go on. Don't blame other people for your mistakes. This is called taking personal responsibility for your actions and this is not taught much in our world, but the Bible teaches it and 2 Cor 7 illustrates this point. I need to hear this too and so do all of us Born-Again Christians. May all of us heed these words of encouragment and warning. I am not here as an evangelist and discipler to tickle peoples' ears but speak the truth of God's WORD in love to you all. It may not be popular to preach all this but i'd rather please Jesus than man. I don't care what any of you think of me but what God thinks. We need to repent as the church of Jesus Christ worldwide for tolerating compromise and false doctrine in our own lives and churches. The rapture of the church is near and God is cleaning up His church worldwide before the rapture. Lets be on fire for Jesus and not be lukewarm.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 03:27 PM

Thanks for posting that information from Insight for Living Ministries, it is greatly appreciated. My Dr. David Jeremiah study Bible says the same exact thing. I respect Chuck Swindoll deeply as a preacher of the gospel. Thanks for posting Moonlight7.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 15 Jul, 2023 05:39 PM

I just got done with chapter 1 and here's theme: Jerusalem in Affliction. How does this theme apply to our practical everyday lives today? First, our afflictions should drive us to the LORD in repentance over our sin and cast our cares on Jesus continually, for He can handle them and we can't. This a big benefit of having a personal relationship with Jesus, we can talk to Him about anything anytime. May this teaching motivate us as Christians to do and be the same way in Jesus name no matter what, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 15 Jul, 2023 05:06 PM

I am going to start a series on the book of Lamentations. Here's the themes of this book from the Dr. David Jeremiah Study Bible: 1. An Intricate Lament. 2. The Judge Who Restores. 3. Therefore . . . Hope. I pray that we find our hope in Jesus no matter what the circumstances in this book of the Bible.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Jeremiah
Posted : 15 Jul, 2023 04:53 PM

I just got done with chapters 49 through 52 which talk about God's judgment on the nations and hope for the future. How do these lessons apply to our lives today? These lessons show that God will judge the wicked in His time and we have hope for now in this life and in the future with Jesus no matter what the circumstances. I just got done with this book of the Bible, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Loving our enemies and letting God deal with them in the way He sees fit
Posted : 15 Jul, 2023 04:38 PM

Thanks for telling me that you are accountable to other Christian women for your ministries, Moonlight7. That means a lot and for posting Scriptures on the Holy Spirit.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 09:08 PM

I would like someone who has the same Christian belief system and ministry passions for a wife in the future through this website so we aren't unequally yoked, thatguy93a. What you believe does matter as a Christian. So i'm not backing down and compromising my standards.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 08:18 PM

Thank you for your encouragment, Moonlight7.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Jeremiah
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 08:10 PM

I just got done reading chapters 46 through 48. Here's the themes: 1. Judgment on Egypt. 2. Judgment on Philistia. 3. Judgment on Moab. What are the lessons we can learn from these chapters? First, any nation or person that exalts itself above God will be humbled in His timing. God hates pride and loves humility. May we as born-again Christians listen to Jesus and not the devil in Jesus name.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Loving our enemies and letting God deal with them in the way He sees fit
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 07:55 PM

To LITTLE DAVID: It is right that you are confronting Moonlight7 for her false doctrine, but it needs to be done in godly wisdom and love. The way you say and present things makes a big difference(see Eph 4:15 and Proverbs 15:1-7) If you do things in a right godly spirit, then people are likely to respond right. But if you do things in the flesh, then disastrous consequences ensue. I admit that i have a tendency to confront people in my flesh and it tears them to shreds emotionally and i need help from the LORD to be more gentle when speaking the truths of God's Word to others and i don't recieve correction very well from others when it is according to the WORD OF GOD. I admit that i need to improve in this area immensely. And i don't want to appoint myself to positions of authority i don't belong thus ruining my ministry on the forums and on the streets. To MOONLIGHT7: LITTLEDAVID is cofronting you in love about your false doctrine and you need to ask the LORD to help you recieve correction better and be more teachable without compromising Scripture. And i admit that i have problems with recieving correction according to Scripture and i need to improve in this area too with God's help. I am going to keep myself accountable to Pastor Mike, Keith, my mother, the Prayz Network and the prayer lines for ministry on the forums and on the streets. To LITTLEDAVID: Do you have a group of solid Christian men to keep you accountable for your ministries on the forums and in the body of Christ? If not, then you need to find some. To MOONLIGHT7: DO YOU HAVE A GROUP OF SOLID CHRISTIAN WOMEN TO KEEP YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR MINISTRIES ON THE FORUMS AND IN THE BODY OF CHRIST? IF NOT, THEN FIND SOME. I will be praying for you both in these areas as the LORD leads.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12