Author Thread
Manscottell

View Profile
IS DENOMINATION DIVIDING THE UNITY OF THE BODY OF CHRIST?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2012 05:56 PM

Elisha,

The world is not conforming to the Church, the Church is conforming to world, very Sad.

It takes courage to be a Church of Christ that produces Christlike Saints, a bad tree cannot produce good fruit.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 27 Feb, 2012 12:34 PM

Denomination is dividing the body but it cannot destroy it. That is why it is our responsibility to search for the truth and the truth will set us free.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 27 Feb, 2012 07:04 AM

What do you say?

Manscottell

View Profile
Blessing
Posted : 25 Feb, 2012 07:41 PM

God is the only source of blessings, people can give you gifts.

Manscottell

View Profile
WHAT IS THE JOT OF THE LORD?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2012 03:02 PM

Agapeton,

Love you too my brother, blessings always.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 25 Feb, 2012 11:25 AM

THE CORRECT TITLE IS

WHAT IS THE JOY OF THE LORD?

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 25 Feb, 2012 11:22 AM

Act 20:24".........so that Imight finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have recieved of the Lord Jesus"

Joy means the perfect fulfilment of that for which we are created and regenerated, not the successful doing of anything.

The joy of our Lord rested on doing what the Father sent him to do, and that was why He told us "As my Father has sent Me, so I am sending you"

Apostle Paul found joy, in completing the assignment given Him by our Lord, He ran the race differently, completed the course, paying whatever price He had to pay along the way and He was SURE of His reward.

Are you looking for the joy of the Lord, you can only find it living for the Lord, the way He want you to live, not the way you want to live.

What do you say?

Manscottell

View Profile
Ella and Angel, sorry if I or anyone offended you.
Posted : 24 Feb, 2012 02:34 PM

Shalom,

Ella wanted me to give you a message that she was not offended by anybody, she is getting ready for her final papers for her Doctorate degree and she will be ordained after that , she said she has been on the forum for about 5 years and she enjoyed it and will miss it, but she has to move on because of her obligations. She send her love to everybody. She wanted me to send the message privately to you but your pm restricted age and location, so she told me to put it on the forum.

Manscottell

View Profile
Is it wrong to stand and sing the Natonal anthem ?
Posted : 23 Feb, 2012 05:48 PM

Donna,

the President was placed in the White House by the American People not by terrorists.

The Bible teaches that we will be judged by every word we speak. If I were you I will find out the truth first.

Manscottell

View Profile
Make it simple, Do you think people read those long postings?
Posted : 23 Feb, 2012 04:42 PM

Agapeton,

thanks for humbling yourself, Hummility is Christ. I know the Sisters are not going to to turn against you but love you. Godbless you my brother.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10