Author Thread
Philipian

View Profile
falling in love or being in love
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 06:47 AM

◄ I checked the bible vigorously wondering if i can see a clue to "falling in love", I guess i was not all too disappointed. Rather I was shown a higher proposition, be in love...and walk in love.

Ephesians 5:2 ► And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us, and has given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling smell.

Its just a use of word in the World to say "He fell in love" "she fell in love". And when they FALL IN love, after the shock ground is gone, they do FALL OUT of love.....

Philipian

View Profile
Go Manchester City!
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 04:58 AM

Thanks Jeje85....Please stay UNITED....Come get UNITED......Sure City has been doing great..but not yet enough to obliterate the Legacy of UNITED.

Up UNITED

Philipian

View Profile
Do you think Christian people have less desire for relationships to divorced/single parents?
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 04:34 AM

On another line, I must tell you, as a man, while some may not fancy that idea of a date with a single mom, I want you to believe there are guys out there and even here who don't see single mom as a curse! Trust me. Its funny how individually we had come on. Its amazing.

One reason among many, why a single guy may not consider a single mom/divorced is he may be considering the impact the "added mix" will have on his plan as well as the woman. He may consider himself not prepared enough for such. Think like this, a decision between a single man/woman is easy to contain and execute because they appear both free and independent, but where there are dependencies from one of the parties, such dependencies must be considered by the other party before entering into commitment. It swings both ways single mom or otherwise. A man may think, for a start, he has no such provision for such "encumbrances", hence in order not to break a heart or dabble into what he will not finish, he may just as well outrightly shut off to it. So for 100 winks you sent, you may not get beyond a profile view and good luck wish from him (if you get one though). Its just order of preference and what individual wants. I dont think it has a thing to do with profiling or being branded "unappealing" venture.

But where that exist, we have also some others who have such a heart that can accommodate such dependencies coming from the other party, hence it will not be a problem to find a room for ignition between such single mom and single guy.

One last thing is, for a single Mom, my advise, you are not in a position to be in a rush. You must learn the way of patience and calmness that you will be lucky enough to find such a guy who naturally is endowed with such heart that has that heart that can accommodate you and your dependencies. Trust me again, such men exist. They are here. Maybe you only hadn't got to such.

Annabel_Lee I am happy you admitted you dont think of yourself as been "unattractive" or "undesirable"! Many other reasons abound. This is just one easy to mention around here.

Philipian

View Profile
"Abortion based on gender?" That is so heartless!!! :(
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 04:07 AM

I was going to ask, was abortion based on gender the issue in political mail? Its a grave subject considering abortion in its entirety.

Philipian

View Profile
why do people always say "there is someone for everyone"
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 02:19 AM

I had gone through pages of the scriptures, the term soul mate is yet to be found. Whilst human uses this as referencing term to mean a person you feel a clinging affection for/to, the dictionary definition of soul mate is "One of two persons compatible with each other in disposition, point of view, or sensitivity" and "someone for whom you expect to surrender your remaining natural life to in sharing!

Although "soul mate" is yet to be found in Bible, it does have it planar originating from injunction that God intend you to live with someone whom you find consistency and completeness with.

Be aware that God is interested in your rest! Isaiah 30:15 says, �In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.�

Philipian

View Profile
What if she's invisible to you?
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 01:57 AM

DKJ255, I join you in hope for bcpianogal! Surely the opportunity is getting created...just be friendly as you intended.Something will click....trust you can never be misguided by God!

Philipian

View Profile
Thought the ex was the one...still trying to cope with being single.
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 01:50 AM

Something wouldn't let me go after reading your opening thread...You said "I just have to constantly keep telling myself that no matter how hard I wish I could be with him, it probably would've gotten worse."..Maybe you are right there. Probably you can take some time to even discover yourself. Seem lately most of you had been given out looking for "him". Can you pause a bit now and look inward at yourself..discover yourself...walk through yourself, if successfully and faithfully done, you will discover what you need and who will fill in that role!

Sometimes, when we go for the missing rungs of the ladder, down, down, down we go! Never up. Find yourself. Locate yourself. You will understand what you need and who deserve to fill that appointment. You are Precious. Stop being forlorn. look out for yourself.

Philipian

View Profile
Freedom to choose.
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 01:36 AM

IamSupaFly, Yes he was physically before the disciples and talking/praying with them, but in rendition, the content was not limited to the 12 disciples. He had even you and I as well as all others who will listen to the message of redemption in view that day/night while he spoke in that room to the disciples....Even while you and I weren't born! He knew us and formed us, let us remember!

John 17:20 - (King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)) Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

John 17:20 - International Standard Version (�2008)-I ask not only on behalf of these men, but also on behalf of those who will believe in me through their message,

Finally, looking at Ephesians 1:4, it says - King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

We were choose by God. And he gave us power to choose in life. And we stand to be choice-checked by those selfsame choices we make....

Philipian

View Profile
I walk alone
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 01:01 AM

I am so sorry you felt this at the hand of a fellow christian. It can happen to anybody. Dont forget a Christian man too has a mind of his own too. He also thinks. He also go wrong if he fails to watch his tracks, and he also does the right many of the times. So please do not ever think a christian man can not make wrong choice when it comes to relationships. And that's why we need to be led of God out of the rail tracks of offenses. Have you ever given these verse a thought? Luke 17:1 Then said he to the disciples, It is impossible but that offenses will come: but woe to him, through whom they come!? Please be rest assured God has a plan for you.

Its a clarion call not all who are here calling Lord Lord are truly submitted to the Lord Lord they shout

Philipian

View Profile
You guys confuse me...lol
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 12:06 AM

But do you understand, your quickness and agility to respond is not a bad idea, especially if guided forthrightly to meet the right target! Remember the palsied man at the pool, for many years! Due to his inertia and inability to jump in when the angel rumble the waters....Those who had the zest got in quick and went home quick all healed up!

.If you are prompt on target for the right one, you wont need to be long here before your membership is done, cos you will hit your mark and get what you need. Hopefully, you have been too available for the wrong matches maybe!

For what its worth, calm down and honestly figure out what you want. Also find out where they could be located are. Negotiating them out will be the easiest job ever done since elementary grades! Trust me.

Remember different people are here for different reasons Heather. Some for less of the more you came here for. It dont fit. Sometimes dont wait to be found. Also dont sell out yourself...But honestly lashing out is not the solution. Guys will not stop the "hi" parlance.....It will continue.

I wish you luck Heather.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15