Author Thread
Philipian

View Profile
relationships
Posted : 6 Dec, 2012 07:31 AM

@DeeDee72, thanks for those illuminating ideas.. A man who knows he's been called to be transformed by the word and not the world!

@Annabel_Lee, a man who will love his woman as himself.. that's is a prototype of what Paul said in Ephesian 5;25 - "For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her" New Living Translation (�2007)

Thanks and the study never end!

Philipian

View Profile
What do you feel?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2012 06:50 AM

@osol_letse, TO GET IT RIGHT, "UNFRIENDING" SOMEONE IS NOT A STATE REJECTION, HOWEVER DEPENDING ON WHOM YOU UNFRIEND AND THE RELATIONSHIP HELD BY THAT "UNFRIENDED" ONE TO YOU WILL LEAD TO AN ACTUAL STATE OF REJECTION!

WHAT ELSE DO WE RATHER SUCH "UNFRIENDING" BE CALLED, GIVEN THE "UNFRIENDED" FALLS IN CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE LIKE CLOSE ASSOCIATES, FAMILIES, CHURCH ASSOCIATES, PARTNERS, AND MAYBE ONE IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU?..UNFRIENDING IN ITSELF IS NOT REJECTION...BUT IT CAN IN NO TIME SNOWBALL TO SUCH FEELING FOR ANY AFFECTED

Philipian

View Profile
Polygamy????
Posted : 6 Dec, 2012 06:36 AM

@Armin, If I may say, In the light of that quoted Matthew 5:17-19, your request from the last poster, may not have its desired answer met. But if you consider Titus 1:6, happily you may have some answers, particular if its all for "sake of learning" as adduced by you.

Titus 1:6 says - "If any be blameless, the husband of ONE WIFE, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly" King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

Philipian

View Profile
If you wink at someone, and they lview your profile and don't wink or respond...
Posted : 6 Dec, 2012 06:28 AM

"Again looking at the angle that divorcees aren't eligible for a re-marriage. I guess its human mind at work and also concluding. God does not say so."..

Thanks Letthismind2...I cleverly remember I wrote that. However if you want to share your thoughts with me, I shall be good to oblige you to do so. And when you do, I am sure you will find that all your believes are just same pivotal believes I hold in esteem as well.

Really when I talked about eligibility for remarriage, its not an open-ended invitation, where all sorts of "reasons" for ending ones marriage can be excused into its listings! I wrote eligibility for remarriage in view and scope of what the law and Jesus in finality, taught us about eligibility for marriage!

Like you said some things will hurt some threaders here so it understandable such truths spoken at point blank be kept off screen. As said, between us will be a wonderful idea. I really don't want anyone hurt by our sort of topical "entente" if I may use!

Philipian

View Profile
SINGLE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS FOR YOU!
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 10:35 AM

IamGodsPrincess, you said something like this "That�s the funny thing about the chase. If you are running after someone, that means they are running away from you"

One further thing I see is while you chase after someone, which means the person is running away from you, you are also running away from someone too while yo keep the chase, most like the person meant for you!

Thanks for your encouragements.

Philipian

View Profile
why do people always say "there is someone for everyone"
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 10:24 AM

Thanks as well Sister NRSV1953. Like you hinted, its connoted in the scriptures. In truth, we desire God and we know that he has someone somewhere (among so many he has in all places) that He knows will perfectly catalyze His Glory and Grace in our lives if we are to live with such a person is often my understanding of "soulmate".

Its not exactly that its only that ONE PERSON or no other one at all! God is not straitjacketed. But among thousand, it designate just one for you, and that one can be any among the packs he has in his control....And thats why we all are beautiful creations of God, meant to add value to each other, regardless of where we are!

Once again Sister NRSV1953 thanks.

Philipian

View Profile
Hello Everyone
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 09:55 AM

JCsNewLife, thanks very much for welcoming me around here. I am so grateful. Thanks again for your kindness and your good intent in looking out for me a new "fish". I am grateful JCsNewlife

Philipian

View Profile
Greetings from PA!
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 09:47 AM

Marsha, nice to meet you. You are welcome around here. Though I am not anyway close to Penn. But all the same, my welcome greets could reach you though!

Philipian

View Profile
It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks!
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 09:12 AM

If you are living to please anyone, it should be God. TRUE TESTIMONY

Philipian

View Profile
A Broken Heart...
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 08:53 AM

@IamGodsPrincess...

You are welcome. I respect that when you said " you had been there". Of course if you had not been there, you wouldn't have said it. Anyone like you and other who had gone through those "fellowship of suffering" will admit that "you often feel like God is your number one enemy! You wonder why with all of His awesome powers, how come he let you come to such a pass! But Alas!!!! he knows why he's trying you. He knows.

Again Isiah 43:2 - When you walk through the fire,you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.(New International Version). God bless you. God bless us all!

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14