Author Thread
angel_in_mn

View Profile
hair up or down?
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 06:33 PM

Good answer Prov31...I prefer to have it down as well.

Right now I'm growing out my hair for Locks of Love so it is super long and sometimes annoying but worth it. You should think about doing it, you have really nice long hair too.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
hair up or down?
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 02:39 PM

Bald?? LoL :ROFL:

Too funny...

angel_in_mn

View Profile
The Perfect Husband
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 11:35 AM

Nice! :ROFL:

angel_in_mn

View Profile
New Christian Movie
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 11:16 AM

Oh, and Linnie - Growing Pains wasn't that long ago, haha. I remember it quite well.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
New Christian Movie
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 11:14 AM

It's nice to see someone famous who is really working for the Lord. I have a lot of respect for him.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
Girls I need your advice on this
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 11:03 AM

AZ,

Maybe you are searching too hard, but I give you credit for trying to contact ladies. Don't focus so much on finding someone that it negatively affects your everyday life. God will never give you more than you can handle. The issues you face will only make you stronger in the end.

My point here is just don't sit around and wait for things to happen. If God has a relationship/marriage in His plans for you, it will happen - and it will happen when you least expect it.

Also, being that you are from New Zealand, you have to understand that most of the people on this site are from U.S. and the distance could be an issue. I think your's is the first profile I have ever seen on here from New Zealand.

I wouldn't say that are doing anything wrong, but maybe just slow it down a little bit and let God build you up. You may be taking it too personally when someone doesn't write you back.

May God bless you in your search.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
Remember my family please
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 09:32 PM

Hi Elisee,

I'm glad I read this post because I am dealing with a VERY similar situation with a family member. Definitely will be praying for you and your family.

I feel your pain in the situation. Definitely not fun to deal with, that's for sure.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
A true test of wit?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 03:30 PM

Ok, I got that one...one pound.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
A true test of wit?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 03:28 PM

Haha...ok great now I feel like an idiot, lol.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
A true test of wit?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 03:22 PM

I'm so bad at riddles...I guess I'm not suitable for dating, haha.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11