Author Thread
angel_in_mn

View Profile
Why do some women disappear?
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 07:51 PM

Yes, guys do it too.

Trust me, it's not you. There have been many posts with males & females asking the same question. I've had it happen a few times. Oh well...just gotta find people that like you for you.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
The "look"!
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 09:03 PM

DontHitThatMark-

So, do I not get the points then? Come on!!

I have to agree with you, the way you made it sound, it seemed like she was genuinely nervous...not being flirty, haha.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
What is...?
Posted : 9 Aug, 2009 09:43 PM

If you are defining His ultimate will as being His ultimate desire/wish, I would like to think it would be that as many people as possible will enter heaven by accepting the salvation of Jesus Christ.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
The "look"!
Posted : 8 Aug, 2009 12:25 PM

LoL Cattle.

Anyway...to answer the question, if the girl is nervous & fidgety, she probably thinks he's going to rob her? I don't know...that's how you made it sound though, haha.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
Ok last time then ill go away
Posted : 8 Aug, 2009 12:16 PM

I agree with Godlymom, you don't just have to ask her right away. If things are going to happen, they will come kind of naturally. You two would need to learn about each other and see if you even click. Take it easy and see how things go - work on a friendship first.

God bless.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
Meeting Someone??
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 04:07 PM

I'd have to agree with Cattle.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
El Consensus
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 03:10 PM

Hmm...personality traits?

1) Honest

2) Funny

angel_in_mn

View Profile
Any other Vikings fans out there?
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 08:31 PM

Kind of, haha. The latest seasons haven't been all that exciting. That's good time with the family for me though so I take advantage of that!

angel_in_mn

View Profile
beef its whats for dinner.... hehe
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 07:59 PM

My spaghetti...with Italian sausage, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, habanero peppers, garlic, etc...it is spicy!!

:eat:

angel_in_mn

View Profile
Headline: Atheists choose 'de-baptism' to renounce childhood faith
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 07:46 PM

Hi Cattle,

I've been pretty busy. Been reading the forums here and there, just not answering very many questions. Nice to hear from you too. See ya around...

God bless

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10