Author Thread
chozen2b

View Profile
Ladies please!
Posted : 11 Apr, 2009 07:54 AM

Jared,

I make it a point to reply to all messages even if it takes me a couple of days. I do it because I would like the same cortesy; however, I don't always receive it. I understand that it's sometimes it may seem easier to simply ignore a message from you someone you're not interested in rather than rejecting them. Absolutely loved singers comment that man's rejection is God's protection. Besides it just wasn't meant to be. Try to be too discouraged ...I think it's happened to all of us at some point.

God Bless

chozen2b

View Profile
Women have you ever felt like this?
Posted : 6 Apr, 2009 07:49 AM

Thanks Phoenyx :applause:

chozen2b

View Profile
What Do Women Want?
Posted : 4 Apr, 2009 10:57 AM

Well it's nice to see that the issue of not responding to emails flows both ways-male and female. I think you make an excellent point in stating that it's not very Christian like to not respond to emails. I try to make a point to reply to any and everyone who contacts me. Although, I have not always received the same courtesy here on the site. In regards to what do women want...this woman wants someone who is a Christ follower, honest, doesn't go missing in action, able to communicate about spiritual & natural matters, etc. You get the point.

Your Sister in Christ

chozen2b

View Profile
hello
Posted : 3 Apr, 2009 06:55 AM

Justin salvation happens immediately but our deliverance from past vices is not always instant. As you continue to grow, you will experience greater deliverances in your life. God will complete the good work he has already began in you. All of us Christians are growing and receiving deliverance from things, although it may not be from those you name but things that are not easly seen. Glory be to God for the victory you already achieved in regards to your drug addiction.

Your Sister in Christ,

Chozen

chozen2b

View Profile
Going dutch?
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 12:24 PM

In all honesty, he would not be making a good first impression to me. If a guy asks me out on a date, I expect for him to choose an activity that he could afford. It could be something as simple as going to a park for picnic or free museum but asking me to share the cost initially would probably make think twice about going on a date with him.

chozen2b

View Profile
Shallow women.
Posted : 21 Mar, 2009 08:19 AM

Sounds like you may have been in the company of women who were not even worthy to be considered for a date, if they lack the common decency to respond when spoken to. I don't have a specific time frame as to when it would be appropriate for him to ask me out but I would think that we would have encountered each other a few times before he asks. I think it�s a bad strategy to read their profile and then ask if they want to date in the initial contact. I had this happen and found it a bit strange seeing as the gentleman had never asked me one question.

chozen2b

View Profile
What are the greatest turn-offs when viewing profiles?
Posted : 21 Mar, 2009 08:11 AM

What are the greatest turn-offs when viewing profiles?

I would say the biggest turn-offs for me would include: shirtless photos, pictures that have a female/someone cropped out, gross misspellings in the profile, focused only on the physical aspects of what they want in a woman and profiles with basically no information about themselves.

chozen2b

View Profile
Women have you ever felt like this?
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 12:29 PM

In regards to your questions: 1. Do you feel a man feel intimidated, controversial or simply put on a spot, "when a woman asks them questions? and 2. How do you approach a man, when asking a question? " I have not actually had such a problem with this in regards to men on this site but I have had them not reply to my initial contact. However, in real life I found that the timing, the type of questions, and how well I know the individual affects the response I receive. Sometimes he seems at a lost for words and from my reading men tend to process things a little different from women (which may cause the delayed response). When asking a male a question on the site, I tend to mirror the same types of questions he asks me initially. I guess the question is are you approaching them first and what type of questions are you asking?

Chozen

chozen2b

View Profile
NOW THAT YOU SURVIVED�.
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 05:42 PM

Miranda definitely what doesn't kill you, will make you stronger! It just takes time for you to gain the strength.

chozen2b

View Profile
What's more important the physical appearance or one's inner self?
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 05:39 PM

Definitely the inside for me. There's only so much a pretty package can offer you. Seeing a man with Godly character makes him attractive to me.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10