Author Thread
chozen2b

View Profile
i am new and i just wanted to say hi
Posted : 25 Feb, 2009 11:13 AM

Hello and welcome to all the newbies. Sending you greetings from Arkansas!

chozen2b

View Profile
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2009 when...
Posted : 25 Feb, 2009 08:55 AM

yep. LOL

chozen2b

View Profile
Online Dating etiquette; What's proper?
Posted : 24 Feb, 2009 05:26 PM

Tandy, I agree that we are better off if they run. I just can�t understand the logic.

Leon and Ella you always have some wise advice. I tend to agree with you on the issue of God helping in mate selection. If He wants me to lean not to my own understanding and acknowledge him in all my ways, why would choosing who I marry be something I do of my own will? However, I lack all the theological references to back up this train of thought. I just believe who I choose to spend a major part of life matters to God.

Leon and Walter I love the sweet spirit in which the two of you disagree.

God Bless

chozen2b

View Profile
Online Dating etiquette; What's proper?
Posted : 23 Feb, 2009 06:29 PM

ET,

I absolutely loved your statment "If you're not faithful in contacting me by phone or email daily and keeping me filled with confidence in knowing... and I'm assured that you're being faithful, and committed to me while we're not together. It would seem to me that you will not be the same once we meet and are together seeing each other. Does that make sense?..." It is absolutely amazing to me how some people seemed to fall off the face of the earth after a few online contacts, yet they express the desire to pursue developing a friendship/relationship.

chozen2b

View Profile
I need prayer
Posted : 14 Feb, 2009 08:58 AM

Hi Alex, I just said a prayer for you.

chozen2b

View Profile
Doing it His way...
Posted : 14 Feb, 2009 07:54 AM

Congratulations Lydia and Leon! May God Bless the two of you as you continue to build your relationship.

chozen2b

View Profile
Do women only respond/view to who they consider hot/handsome?
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 05:38 PM

Not everyone does. I believe that God's greatest gifts to us often doesn't come in the package we expect. Just look at the many people, who over looked Jesus because he didn't come in the kingly manner they expected. That's why I've chosen to be open.

chozen2b

View Profile
Can Family Habits Be Broken
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 07:31 AM

Thanks Elisa and Lydia for your responses. I agree that one is more likey to fall into those habits but believe God can definitely give us liberty.

God Bless

chozen2b

View Profile
Compliment, not compete
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 07:29 AM

Congratulations Leon!

chozen2b

View Profile
Prayer for my Granddaughter!!!!!!!
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 07:27 AM

Walter,

I'm praying for your granddaughter recovery.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10