Author Thread
chozen2b

View Profile
Home Owner: is this a good or bad omen?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 11:35 AM

I would consider a young man that owns a home as someone who is responsible but not necessarily someone who is in a hurry to get married.

chozen2b

View Profile
Virus Attack
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 07:57 AM

Yes, I had that happen one day.

chozen2b

View Profile
The good word for the day....part 2
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 07:55 AM

Ps 105:4-5: Depend on the Lord and his strength; always go to him for help. Remember the miracles he has done; remember is wonders and his decisions. (NLT )

Pro 6:22 They will guide you when you walk. They will guard you when you sleep. They will speak to you when you are awake. (NLT)

chozen2b

View Profile
Seeking an epinion - facial hair
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 07:49 AM

low/closely shaven gets my vote.

chozen2b

View Profile
LADIES, What is it that actually "attracts" you to a man?
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 07:44 AM

I agree that what is attractive is relative and only can be determined by the individual. Personally, I like it when a man has the ability to speak the Word of God and apply it to his daily life but also is balanced enough to hold a decent conversation about other matters as well. Also, he�s not caught up in himself and his material possessions.

By the way, welcome to the boards.

chozen2b

View Profile
I am an idiot.
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 02:00 PM

How amazing! That's divine intervention...He so wonderfully orchestrates our lives even though we can't always understand it.

chozen2b

View Profile
Clay Balls
Posted : 31 May, 2009 04:02 PM

Christy, that is so true. It's my heart's concern that I don't miss the things/people God has for my life because they don't come in the packaging I expected. What a great reminder!

chozen2b

View Profile
A thought of Advice...
Posted : 13 May, 2009 06:42 AM

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I believe everything in life has purpose. Even those we encounter and there is no love connection has meaning in the plan of God. He is too awesome and detailed of a God to let someone or something slip into my life for no reason. However, the reason is not always easily identifiable. So, I thank God for all those I met along the journey because I�m learning so much in the process.

chozen2b

View Profile
Thoughts on Singlehood (Into the mind of a Christian Girl)
Posted : 21 Apr, 2009 05:26 PM

very good post!

chozen2b

View Profile
Is It Me
Posted : 21 Apr, 2009 05:24 PM

Unfortunately only those women could tell you why they chose to leave you. However, whatever the reasons it obviously wasn't meant to be so keep it moving.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10