Author Thread
chozen2b

View Profile
What's in a name?
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 02:22 PM

Ephesians,

I remember doing that as girl in school but I've definitely outgrown it. I do not believe the melody of name would have any factor in deciding to marry someone and i haven't ever really considered not taken my future husband's last name.

chozen2b

View Profile
Oh I have a question for the girls
Posted : 1 Feb, 2009 05:35 PM

Agree to go out with her only if you are interested. If not politely decline the invitation.

chozen2b

View Profile
Just introduce my self..
Posted : 31 Jan, 2009 08:11 AM

Hi Martha, welcome to the site.

chozen2b

View Profile
Why Do Good Girls Go Out With Bad Boys?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2009 12:25 PM

I think there are several reason why good girls go out with bad boys such as: 1) the desire to experience something new outside of their personal comfort zones 2) unresolved issues from our past 3) sometimes the missed placed assumption that we can actually change them.

chozen2b

View Profile
Support From My Christian Sisters In Christ....
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 05:06 PM

To by fellow sister in Christ LyndaRuth, as roseagain stated it is very hard to read/understand your post due to the layout of the text. I'm not reall sure what it is you're asking.

chozen2b

View Profile
This is for both guys and girls..Do you believe it is okay to hold hands ,kiss,ect. while dating or engaged? Or do you believe you should abstain from all physicall contact until you are married/wether you were married before or not?
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 04:55 PM

Great points walter

chozen2b

View Profile
Compliments and Suspicion
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 04:50 PM

I think it has a lot to do with the woman's past experience as a previous poster said. If you been hurt or disappointed and have not allowed God to heal you, your preception of people and their motives can become twisted and you become very distrustful of others.

chozen2b

View Profile
A biblical Miracle
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 01:46 PM

Wow..how GREAT is our God!

chozen2b

View Profile
Why do women on here not usually write the guy first?
Posted : 21 Jan, 2009 01:57 PM

I think none us like rejection even if it's by someone we don't know and may never see.

chozen2b

View Profile
Soulmates
Posted : 19 Jan, 2009 07:01 AM

Thanks to kidvid, jesusfreak, and leo for your response. Very insightful points.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10