View Profile
BE MY VALENTINE'S....
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 07:18 AM

Happy Valentine's Day to you Ella!

chozen2b

View Profile
Inspired story
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 07:13 AM

Great Story Michael. Just reminds us that nothing in life is ever wasted. God can always use it.

God Bless,

Chozen2b

chozen2b

View Profile
My heart belongs to Jesus!
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 07:04 AM

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to the site. I've never been through a divorce but I know God can bring you out on the other side a better and stronger woman.

God Bless

chozen2b

View Profile
Introduction of myself. :)
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 07:02 AM

Hi Jeannine,

Welcome to the site and the boards.

chozen2b

View Profile
Can Family Habits Be Broken
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 02:49 PM

CDFF Family,

I was listening to the radio this afternoon and they had the following question for the discussion topic: are you bound to repeat things that happened in your family or can old cycles be broken? For example you were raised with an abusive parent and you either become an abuser or marry someone who abuses you. What say you on this issue?

chozen2b

View Profile
Why do women never take me serious as a mate?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 02:25 PM

AlabamaSpiderGuy,

I think Leon, Kidvid, Lydia, and Robin offered you some great advice. However, my first thought was maybe you simply have not found the right person. Different personalities interact with one another differently. Sometimes we shy people can be often misunderstood. I know me truly letting someone in will take them being patient and understanding. I agree that a little introspection on your part may be very helpful.

God Bless,

Chozen2b

chozen2b

View Profile
haha pointers anyone?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 02:12 PM

...Is this something thats worth holding on to? or am i just getting my hopes up on something that really doesnt matter to anyone else but me?

If that is your personal conviction, why change it because others don't feel the same? I believe when you find the right one for you, the person would be honored to learn of your committment. As you already know, everyone wearing the Christian title are not all practicing the same principles.

Chozen2b

chozen2b

View Profile
Howdy y'all! Any farmers/ranchers out west there?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 01:56 PM

Hi Jonathan and welcome to the boards! Wishing you luck in transitioning to a job you love and finding that country girl you seek.

God Bless,

chozen2b

chozen2b

View Profile
hello everyone
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 01:52 PM

Hi and welcome aboard Chrisitana!

chozen2b

View Profile
Hello
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 01:50 PM

Hi Kari and welcome. Wishing you look in your search.

God Bless,

chozen2b

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10