Author Thread: im lost
Admin

im lost
Posted : 23 Jul, 2015 01:03 PM

I fell for a beautiful soul a long time ago. We got along so well and his presence made me feel complete. But the sad truth is I cannot be with him. He is already taken.

So Ive tried looking everywhere including this site to see if there is another soul that I could fall for but there is no one.

What do I do ? Ive asked God to take all these feelings I have for him away but they are still here and so is the pain. I dont understand why I even got the chance to meet this man that I prayed for so long ago. He even matches the letter I wrote to the Lord when I was young personality wise, heart, build, and even keeps his hair long. And cant even let him know any of his. -_- I deeply regret praying college that I would stay single no matter what. I should have listen to the Lord that I didnt know what I was talking about but I prayed for it anyways.

Maybe its just my punishment for what I prayed so zealously for.

Still dont know what to do but one thing I know for sire listen to the Lord people specially if He says you do not know what you are praying for.

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 1 Dec, 2015 10:34 PM

Karen its better to let him know now than wait until he is in a relationship. And he may never know that someone cares for him that much. So let him know now just repeat what you just typed up or something do let shyness get the better of you.

Dannygal

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 12 Dec, 2015 12:45 AM

Hi Karen. It is a dilemma I hate. To know you have feelings yet you cannot share with the lucky person.

Take risk and let the guy know but be ready for anything including rejection.

Wish you luck, galfred. See you at the chatrooms.

brainstormer

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 24 Jan, 2016 09:43 PM

I think people that are heartbroken should at least feel some solace in that they have known what it is like to be in love. That feeling alone is precious....I think you should turn it then into more spiritual love...and love of beauty, virtue, and all those other things, and hopefully that will attract a good person to you

A lot of times we have to look more at the love we are able to give others, and not so much the love we are feeling we are getting back in return.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 5 May, 2016 08:18 PM

"No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." 1 Corinthians 10:13

lovehope3

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 7 May, 2016 09:29 AM

Be open to GOD for another love. Sorry for your hurt. May GOD Bless you and all in similar situations. In JESUS' Mighty NAME. AMEN.

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 3 Aug, 2016 01:30 AM

Broken Hearts,

I feel sorry to hear about what you have been through.

You might felt sad extremely sad to the extent of asking God , " what do I do " ?.

Yes, many a time we get frustrated with God when things didn't go our ways or be in other as have planned.

But, I want you to understand one thing and that is the love of God for you .His love for you is so great and immeasurable. So, such a father who love in such manner will never permit pain to take over your life.

But the problem I see with we human being is that , we hardly understand how God's work out His plan in our lives for God.

Remember what He says to you in Jer 29:11 .

In His infinite mercy & power to work out His plan for us to give us the hope & future He promised, we are bound to be put to test because no one can be promoted with sitting for any examination or test.

God was saying something to you in that situation which you think He allowed to crush your spirit.

We human beings propose but God disposes 9( Prov 19

:21 ).

But most of the time we are often being drifted and carried away by the waves of tests that God brings our ways, and eventually deprived ourselves the best He wants to give us.

Broken hearts , please don't lose hope or be despair about what you might have experienced in the past.

God is good and all He has in store for you is the best.

Trust in Him and be patient for He is working out the best for you in your love relationship life.

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 11 Aug, 2016 11:01 AM

Its been a while since I responded to this post of mine. I thank everyone for their encouraging words and for my sister that had a similar experience hang in there God knows whats best for you.

I have finally come to terms that God shut a door that I was never meant to go through. God has His reasons why. Im still not sure why alot of things pointed to this guy and why he was the type of man I've been searching for... Maybe it was the devil making it seem that he was the one I don't know.

All I can do is praise God for closing the door before sin and heartbreak came through. Maybe one day I can find the guy that God has put here for me or maybe God will make him find me , if that is His will then so be it. And if I'm never meant to be with someone then God knows that's the best choice for me. Only God knows and only thing I can do is trust, praise, and wait.

Page : 1 2