| Author | Thread: Lord, have mercy | |||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
regO07
View Profile History |
Lord, have mercyPosted : 15 Aug, 2026 03:14 PM“Ah, Robbie, ye asked them for bread and they hae gi’en ye a stane.” |
|||
LittleDavid
View Profile History |
Lord, have mercyPosted : 16 Aug, 2026 09:40 PMWhat happened to “Robbie”? I tried to check this out. Did I miss something? |
|||
LittleDavid
View Profile History |
Lord, have mercyPosted : 15 Sep, 2026 08:36 AMBeen awhile and no discussion on why you curiously quoted Robert Burn’s mother. Atheist Mark Twain also quoted Robert Burn’s mother. |
|||
LittleDavid
View Profile History |
Lord, have mercyPosted : 15 Sep, 2026 09:05 AMLet’s discuss Robert Burns. |
|||
|
WalkNTalk
View Profile History |
Lord, have mercyPosted : 15 Sep, 2026 02:19 PM“Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone?" (Matthew 7:9) |
|||
|
WalkNTalk
View Profile History |
Lord, have mercyPosted : 15 Sep, 2026 02:21 PM"I can be right. I can be wrong." sang Sly and the Family Stone. |
|||
|
|
||||
|
WalkNTalk
View Profile History |
Lord, have mercyPosted : 17 Sep, 2026 06:17 AMA lot of bread and stone Bible verses. |
|||
|
WalkNTalk
View Profile History |
Lord, have mercyPosted : 17 Sep, 2026 06:22 AMIf we are Sons of God, then we should at least may be turn stones into hardened bread. |
|||
LittleDavid
View Profile History |
Lord, have mercyPosted : 22 Sep, 2026 12:52 AMStill no O07‼️ |
|||
LittleDavid
View Profile History |
Lord, have mercyPosted : 22 Sep, 2026 01:02 AMWhen I use the term “orthodox”, I’m not referring to the Eastern Orthodox tradition or to any other particular denominational tradition |
|||
|
WalkNTalk
View Profile History |
Lord, have mercyPosted : 22 Sep, 2026 05:56 AMThe canonized Bible is considered "Orthodox". |
|||
| First | Page : 1 2 | Next >> | Last |