Author Thread: USA money and marriage
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:41 PM

https://www.ramseysolutions.com/relationships/the-truth-about-money-and-relationships

Handyman62

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 09:40 AM

2 Peter 2:1

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 10:08 AM

I could go on but will stop there and end with these words. I know that what I said on here is likely not 100% accurate and welcome biblical scrutiny.

There are four of us here that post the most. But out of those four, there's only been one who hasn't admitted to the possibility of getting anything wrong and as we all know she flies off the handle when errors are pointed out. Does throwing a tizzy fit mean we should give her a pass instead of pointing things out? I say no because even if she is a Christian. Then ignoring her lack of accuracy is the same as telling her it's biblical to lie. I for one will continue to post the truth about her purposeful innaccuracies and if she straightens up and flies right. I will point that out too.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 04:23 PM

I just feel the site is for every sinner. Divorced people are welcome to be here. Separated people are welcome to be here. People with wrong ideas are welcome to be here as well as people who know the Bible better than most.

I do not believe people are happy to read these blogs when they get off track and go to infighting and personal attacks. I myself am glad the nicer weather is here and I will be less on here as I have better things to do than be on here. Ultimately, I am here to meet a woman which I have not done. But that's okay. As your experience with a woman went the way of most marriages and went the way of divorce, it is better not to marry in the first place. But here we are looking anyway knowing how things are and being here anyway hoping a young woman half our age has interest in an old guy, but at the same time, we don't mind there is no fruition as more relationships go a bad direction. You are right, for a man to marry a divorced woman is adultery according to the New Testament and the word we have from Jesus. Also, the Bible suggest it is adultery for a man to divorce his wife, then marry again. So, all seems adultery and all seems fornication and all seems sin. Yes, we are all sinners. I don't feel like pointing out everybody's sin. Fact is, I am a sinner too. But some sins bother me more than other sins. Praise God you do not have to marry people you strongly disagree with. That is a wonderful blessing that you already know some you disagree with. Count it all joy you are not married to a person that you see only conflict. PRAISE GOD, Handyman! Be happy! One bad marriage is enough. But on the subject of money, I hope you are making good investments and that you have plenty for the Lord.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 04:34 PM

I guess the Bible verse you would be happiest with is that women are to remain silent in the church.

1 Corinthians 14:34

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

But this is not church and it is not even the Bible. It is only a blog or forum where everyone is welcome to write. So we agree to disagree. All is opinions. You share yours. Moonlight shares hers. But the infighting is tiring. I enjoy reading some of these forums. But I do not like all of the infighting. It takes away from my enjoyment of these blogs. Go ahead and point out your scripture verses. That is best!

Handyman62

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 06:25 PM

If I believed 1 Corinthians 14:34 was appropriate than I would have posted it. There are more that would be appropriate but I feel they are wasted on certain people. I made my point and it's up to yo to take it as you like. If you want to encourage dishonesty among others than that's your choice but I won't be apart of it.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 06:46 PM

Good

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 09:06 PM

“Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things, but only one thing is needed. (Luke 10:41-42)

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 14 May, 2024 02:10 PM

W&T says: “We are called to peace.”

😂🤣😎 Preach it bro!

While you’re preaching, please quote Handyman having declared the forum the same things as a church. I coulda missed something, just wanting to make sure this is not another one of your trademark rushes to judgment in your attempt to “make peace”👈🤣

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 14 May, 2024 02:30 PM

LD

You thrive on arguments and discord!

This topic is for money management and marriage!

Often it shows you miss your Degrading " Christian" especially on Biblical Beliefs.

Tgrn

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 14 May, 2024 02:34 PM

Then you ruined Topics with your ignorance know it all Attitude.

Harassing on topics that are interesting.

Seek Jesus Christ for Deliverance!!

Go back to Biblical Discussion

Make some more Topics insulting Christians!

What you do best on here.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12