Author Thread: Hypocrite Christians
Nothinglikeb4

View Profile
History
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 17 Jun, 2017 07:27 AM

Do you feel it is up the hypocritical Christian to shame and judge someone who wants to attend church?

View Profile
History
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 18 Jun, 2017 08:11 AM

Hello

May i say, that i cannot find the 'church' in the Word of GOD Almighty.Though the English word 'church' is in the English translations, this does not mean that it exists in the mind or Will of GOD Almighty, as there are many translational errors in every translation.

The 'church'is a business just look at the way it has been structured. The 'church' is the work of men, the BODY,is the work of GOD Alnighty.

Please look at biblehub, or even blue letter bible, these 2 sites can be used to help you understand that words have been added and taken away during the transaltion process, this in turn changes the context of the Word, and its intended meaning.

Since words have been added and taken away, those teaching using theae translations will be teaching error unless they translate the Word, and teach others to do the same.

Please look at hushmoney .org

Type in 501C3 tax exempt go onto the site with the photo of LBJ to find out more about the business called the 'church'.

Then you might find why some talk about the 'church' the way they do.

1jon310

View Profile
History
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 19 Jun, 2017 05:15 PM

I would like a more specific example of what you are questioning. Here is what I have found about hypocrisy: we are all hypocrites as some point in our lives. We are taught to take the log out of our own eye before we try to take the beam out of another's eye. The problem is that "log" blinds us to the area that we ourselves are missing the mark and we need the Holy Spirit and quite often the Holy Spirit working through another person to point out our own "log" and help us remove it. If we are faithfully preaching the complete word of God then we do not match up in some area and we need to humbly admit that but others will still see that as hypocrisy in our lives. Personally I always consider the corrective word of another person whether they be in the faith or not. We all need the mirror of others to reflect back to us who we are and where we stand.

Yes the word ecclesia is usually translated as church. There are many words that do not translate well from the original Hebrew of Greek and there are some words that do not have a translation at all. I was told many years ago that unless a person has their doctorate in Hebrew or Greek then they should not get caught up in the arguments that only divide but instead to research several quality translations and to supliment that with original word study as well. ESV is currently recognized by the majority of respected scholars as the most current translation of word for word translation. There are many other good translations to consider. Personally I have a library of about twenty three translations as well as original Hebrew and both minority and majority text of NT Greek. WE each NEED the Holy Spirit to lead us into ALL TRUTH and we all when we have learned some should be humbled at how little we really know and comprehend. WE all see as through a window dimly.

May the Lord Jesus grant you healing and His wisdom

r

View Profile
History
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 8 Jul, 2017 09:23 PM

If you think you are a Christian, and not a hypocrite, I might suggest you do some self-evaluation. You sin because you are a sinner. I sin because I am a sinner.

Do what you feel lead to do after examining your heart before God as enlightened by his Word. You should be drawn to fellowship with other believers, whatever the form. House church, coffee with freinds, street witnessing, whatever. Serve as you are called by the Head of the true Church, Jesus Christ.

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
History
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 3 Jan, 2018 11:59 PM

OP - on the flip side, there are folks who go to church every Sunday and sin greatly the other 6 days of the week.

Some find a great deal of love within their church family and grow spiritually from it.

If you memorize enough scripture, you can take "church" out into the world and wherever you go!

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
History
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 25 Aug, 2018 10:30 AM

that's right 1jon. we are all hypocrites. "and if any man think that he knoweth anything, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know."(I cor8:2) and by the way, I am a sovereign grace landmark missionary Baptist. I believe in chain link succession all the way back to the first Baptist church CHRIST founded at Jerusalem. LIKE BEGETS LIKE. I stand in defiance of all these fake called out ekklesias. its a called out called out. and CHRIST said, I "build MY CHURCH; and the gates of hell SHALL NOT prevail against it." (mt16:18). and if you cant trace the roots of "your ekklesia" all the way back to the only first Baptist church that CHRIST established at Jerusalem. then I care little about your words, as one would argue, and debate, with such a one as plato, the philosopher, about the TRUTH of GOD concerning HIS TRUE CHURCHES AND BRIDE.

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
History
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 25 Aug, 2018 01:27 PM

the ESV bible has a lot of mistranslations, vain jainglang, and swerve. since I do not have a ESV translation of the bible on hand, for I burned them all(yeah, we burn the falsified misinterpretations of mislead men in bonfires at my crib/house/place/spot) all I got is KJV. wasn't somebody talkin about Hebrew and greek scholor? well then of course you learn a lot about perverted bibles in the fire. get you a strongs , youngs, and they have a debrii of online apps nowadays that can give you the original Hebrew and greek definitions. truthfully, I would go with strong young and webster1828 first. also the online bible app is actually excellent. try to tell somebody that on here or online. everybody thinks there weak bible app is the best. anyway. do what u do. strongs, vines, webster1828, who else? I use original books from the library that the LORD has provided me. internet provisions are of the fouler sort. anyway, strongs vines and web1828 are all free on the app store. if you want to understand Hebrew and greek, by the mercy and goodness of GOD we are not obligated to listen and learn from the words of educated men any longer. get those 3 dictionaries and study for yourself. the ESV is a perverted translation. KJV is not perfect.... but all the lexicons and dictionaries use it. like my brother dank said, "the older the better". get away from all this modern day mans tales of ginosko and lies. get you a real bible. and study to show thyself approved.

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
History
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 25 Aug, 2018 01:41 PM

u wont get very far outside of a KJV without a lot of tedious work and bs. people say they don't understand this, those, thou, or thy. get a dictionary!!!!�. or loose yourself with the rest of em

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
History
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 25 Aug, 2018 01:43 PM

but who am I? do as you are led

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
History
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 25 Aug, 2018 01:51 PM

cant take the PINE NEEDLE out of anothers eye when we got a PINE TREE in our own eye

View Profile
History
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 28 Oct, 2018 01:35 PM

Uh, no. Gal 6:1: Brothers, if a man is overtaken in a fault, you the spiritual ones restore such a one in the spirit of meekness, considering yourself, lest you also be tempted.