Author Thread: why do men lie
Strebe

View Profile
History
why do men lie
Posted : 25 Jan, 2018 05:30 PM

I want to know why men lie about not leaving their girlfriend but yet I did nothing and he said don't call me anymore I am depressed and sad I wish someone would love me and not leave me.

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
why do men lie
Posted : 25 Jan, 2018 08:54 PM

Yes, sometimes men lie, (sometimes women lie,)...and I'm sorry this happened to you...I pray for you to get through this, and once again find the peace in your life that you deserve. God bless you.

Strebe

View Profile
History
why do men lie
Posted : 26 Jan, 2018 01:15 PM

l feel like I am not qualified enough to have a boyfriend

View Profile
History
why do men lie
Posted : 26 Jan, 2018 08:09 PM

Im sorry this happened to you that sounds awful! You are not alone about feeling unqualified to have a boyfriend. Im sure you're great you seem like nice person. I hope you feel better soon.

Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
History
why do men lie
Posted : 26 Jan, 2018 10:14 PM

Sorry, you have experienced this. But it happens, doesn't mean you are unqualified, just means that you have to learn from the negative and move on. It wasn't meant to be and thankfully you have seen these qualities in this person now then later. God bless and have faith.

View Profile
History
why do men lie
Posted : 28 Jan, 2018 07:42 AM

To 'Strebe'

Anyone that would lie and get upset when you find out the truth is a sanke....why would you feel bad about God revealing to you that someone is a snake??? I'd be thankful...because as I have said to an ex...either you're the one..or you are in the way of the one...he was obviously in the way ...and a waste of my time. I am now 60....

don't waste time on poop with whipped cream on top

View Profile
History
why do men lie
Posted : 28 Jan, 2018 10:32 PM

Strebe..

You did nothing wrong. He did. HE is the one not qualified to have a relationship.

In our fallen states we have, among other things, a poor self-image, poor self-worth. Some Christians say self-esteem is bad. Bull. Proper self-esteem and a sense of self-worth protect you from giving another human being power over you. Does this make sense? When we are insecure, we look for others to validate us. That gives those others power over us.

Do not give this man -- someone who has no right whatsoever to determine anyone's worth -- power over you. Love yourself and respect yourself (in a balanced manner that does not puff you up against God or other humans). Your value is independent of the attitudes of other people.

Consider that God, the Creator of the universe and the One Who sits on the great white thrown of judgment, allowed Himself to be tortured, humiliated and brutalized just so He could have the opportunity to live inside of you. YOU. If that doesn't say how valuable you are, nothing does.

You're not qualified? Unless you have serious character flaws I'm not privy to, that's utter nonsense. This ex of yours, however, would seem to be another matter.

View Profile
History
why do men lie
Posted : 30 Jan, 2018 07:34 PM

HELLO THIS IS KICKY! FIRST OF ALL, I SPEAK THE PEACE OF GOD INTO LIFE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS! YOU ARE NOT TO BLAME FOR THIS PERSON TO CHOOSE TO STOP COMMUNICATING WITH YOU! IN THIS LIFE WE MAKE CHOICES! WHETHER THEY ARE GOOD OR EVIL! WHEN A PERSON HAS THE LOVE OF GOD IN THEIR HEART THIS PERSON WILL NOT PURPOSELY HURT YOU! THE WORD OF GOD SAYS THAT SATAN IS THE FATHER OF LIES! NOW, IT IS IN OUR SPIRIT MAN TO WANT TO BE LOVED! WHY! BECAUSE GOD FIRST LOVED US! INSTEAD OF SEEKING LOVE FROM A MAN, SEEK THE TRUE LOVE OF GOD! HE WILL NEVER LIE TO YOU! HE SAID, THAT I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU! EVEN WHEN YOU SHED TEARS GOD COLLECTS EVERYONE OF THEM IN A BOTTLE! LORD, I THANK YOU THAT YOU LOVE THIS DAUGHTER OF YOURS! EVERYTHING THAT SHE NEEDS BETWEEN IT UPON HER! CAUSE HER TO GRAVITAE TO OTHER SAINTS! SO THAT SHE CAN BE NATURED WITH YOUR WORD AND LOVE! BLESSINGS TO YOU#

oregonsben

View Profile
History
why do men lie
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 12:39 PM

why do women lie? lol

View Profile
History
why do men lie
Posted : 16 Mar, 2018 11:36 AM

Hello, my name is Lori. I completely agree that you are important. Sadly, many men are determined that behavior is ok and spend a lot of time trying to prove and laugh it off! The behavior is completely wrong of lieing and especially wanting others to. This is definitely Not What Jesus Would Do. I am convinced that is why relationships are so hard to find because many simply do Not Try to live out the word. A simple friendship is always best at first and need to live locally because all the specifics.

View Profile
History
why do men lie
Posted : 28 Mar, 2018 07:02 PM

only men? ;)