Author Thread: Why do christian woman prefer a non-christian husband?
Admin

Why do christian woman prefer a non-christian husband?
Posted : 1 Apr, 2018 07:11 PM

Why do the vast majority of christian women get in relationship with non Christians? The bible forbids this. Dont these women want to have a husband they go to church with and read the bible with? To have a husband to share your faith with? If the purpose is to make this none Christians into Christians it has indeed failed big time because almost all of them remains non christian. In fact the children gets brainwashed into being non christian by the father. What about Christian males? Do they have relationship with non Christians? Only a very few of them. Why have christian women forsaken Christian males? You christian women are condemning christian males to loneliness.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2018 06:02 AM

I don't think most christian women prefer a non christian husband they just want a relatively normal spouse, the single christian men I've come across have all been a little odd no life experience, middle aged and still living at home...definitely not husband material.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2018 12:11 AM

Isnt that just making excuses for bad life choices? Calling the unfaithful good and the faithful bad.... and then you end up in a Godless marriage.... you get what you pay for and in maarriage you HAVE to give up most of yourself otherwise it fails somewhere down the road. Marriage is not the teenage fantasy of love at first sight, long romance then happily ever after. There is NO perfect husband the ones that look like it only LOOK like it.... many times "perfect husbands" are only so shiny because their wifes did the sacrifice of shining them with themselves... almost NO successful man gets that good without a woman behind him... which does not mean find a random slob and "fix him up" that would just be stupid, it means look beyond the now into the possible tomorrow... if he already has everything what would he need you for other than sex?

Also (general observation) if you are a woman older than 30 and still unmarried then YOU are automatically of lesser marriageable quality and after 40 you are def not "perfect wife" material either.... the sword cuts both ways. The ideal wife by worldly standards will always be 23-25jrs old and generally fawningly obedient and the ideal husband will always be filled with money or "success" as it's often euphemised and strong with natural confidence. Nice if you can get either but not universal and for many only the fantasy that such ideals are.

Men are equally guilty in that they generally also struggle to shake their own (usually more physically defined) genetic directives... luckily it only takes one random man/woman accidentally stumbling through such defenses to make a man/woman reboot his/her mentality. My point is reality does not care about want's or other excuses, need's and not being terrified of potential responsibilities are more important.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2018 04:52 AM

For your own information, we dont prefer non christian man. In most, if not all marriages of that kind its caused by lack of knowledge. Once you are born again that is when the Holy Spirit tells you what God says about selecting life partners. That is another reason you find most christians still single today. It is not easy to find a true christian man. The men of today they want to step one foot in the church and the other in the world. The change like chamelion. They read the bible skipping lines inorder to justify themselves. As a result as women we end up opting to get closer to God that men.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Apr, 2018 12:23 PM

Christian women would love to get married to Christian men but the challenge is that they are few and far in between and so some Christian women are willing to compromise because of either age and/or the biological clock.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2018 10:42 AM

Funny how you know the vast majority of Christian women...

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2018 05:03 PM

I think this is a good topic.

However I do not agree with the statement. Only because it is a sweeping statement. Many women get saved after they have had children or even married.

Life makes you seek God when you've done both or either of these.

Most men do not have females pain threshold for a start...and our hearts are broken all the time by some of the things we experience or ensure.

Sometimes hurting men just will not seek help & yet they look for good Christian women and receive them

(this is the devil at work nothing new about a disembodied spirit? )

So It's tough being Super Woman ;-)

That's why we need Jesus.

Trust me when I say this.

So in answer to this question look at what Paul wrote in the Bible.

He writes "the things I ought not to do I do it"

NOW that should be a revelation because he is clearly writing to the believers & non-believers alike, to show. That we are not infallible that we need to Grace of God & help to stay on track.

Globally this is an issue. Burdened as we all might be with our human condition we need to pray & seek the Holy Spirit & and I believe be obedient to His as HIS children.

Of course if you sleep with the devil you reap your just rewards.

God has given us ways of escape but some rather to run in direction of trouble so the Bible does teach out to us it says choose life.

It also says we are joined both male & female to a spirit of a harlot when we are joined to an unbeliever- what we call an UNEQUAL YOKE - a soul tie.

But no stress if people will not listen to Gods timely word then they will feel * experience the divine consequences.

That includes me too, if I were to go against Gods will and sin against my own body. Because that is exactly what the Bible says.

There are consequences but people are people no matter - how often they read the Bible some just refuse to hear Gods word. The Bible says there is a point when God gives people 'over to a debased mind'

THAT MEANS HE CUTS US OFF!

Some people don't even realise that the spirit of God has left them and they wonder why so many things are going wrong?

I'm quite startled how churches do not teach this to people?

If we play with fire there is a price to pay and you can be a Choir singing Preaching Pastor Children's ministry Food bank helper in the church but totally defeated because the enemy is actually running your LIFE due to the sin that the person refuses to give up. Now that's really a loser - who has everything but chooses death. Sorry this is harsh...but truth.

We can grieve God so badly that we do not even realise He has taken away His Holy Spirit from us. (The God Hole/Empty)

So what am I saying in essence?

Ask God to show us where we can please Him.

Say sorry & make a 360 degree turn in His direction without fail completely give up the sin we love.

Ask Him to deliver us from soul ties, ungoldly covenants & freemasonery connections and generational pledges.

That is all it takes if we are serious.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2018 05:31 PM

Trust me a resounding no to the unbelieving man.

But bless the man who thinks he has a chance God will help you.

We still need to be kind but that's all.

Because we have nothing in common except air.

But your still a human

but I don't get it if your a believer in Jesus Christ & you would desire a non Christian to fulfil your lifes dreams hopes * prayers how can that be?

Which God are we serving?

fievel

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2018 01:45 PM

I am definitely one of those not normal guys you are referring to, and I embrace that. I don't take offense at your statement because I understand that people (women to) want to be normal, however in the world that we live normal is usually not good. Don't discredit someone as husband material because they are living at home or close to their family these are the men who will stick with their future wife and families. True some are just lazy but if you can't tell that then move on. Likewise if you are looking for someone who has normal views most like they have changed their views to be normal and thus they will continue to change them to stay normal, in a christian this is not good. So in closing, my point is that if you are looking for normal you may just find it but you have to be ready for the consequences of what normal means.

fievel

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2018 01:49 PM

My last message was a response to an earlier post in this thread posted by Jayzeee. By the way I don't know that the topic of this thread is anymore true for women or men.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2018 03:15 PM

Hi Jackhall I wasn't trying to discredit anyone for still living at home. I was just speaking about my own personal experience. It's each to their own I suppose.

Page : 1 2