Author Thread: is it possible to for an American lady to be friends to an african guy
kups94

View Profile
History
is it possible to for an American lady to be friends to an african guy
Posted : 21 Aug, 2018 04:47 AM

Most overseas lady think being a friend to an African guy means us African we need your money, well I dont just want to be a friend

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Aug, 2018 05:41 AM

Of course it's possible, but I think that most people are looking for friendship, with someone who they could realistically meet up with it compatible.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Aug, 2018 05:47 AM

** if compatible **

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Aug, 2018 12:31 PM

I second Jayzeee post. its more then possible, but not likely. Why American? and not someone in your own country?

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Aug, 2018 01:58 PM

thru my church I have facebook friends with Christians in Kenya. I have to get my passport and go on a trip there. Friend have faith and some missionary might be on this site.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Sep, 2018 04:51 AM

I believe friendship has no boundary. We should know that what people think physically is different spiritually. Those characteristics also play a big role in selecting a good christian friend. Not everyone is a good friend. Lets read our bibles and seek spiritual wisdom. At the end of the day you will find that God is the only true and perfect friend who will never leave you nor forsake you. Then let God do it according to his will. Surely you will never get disappointed. We need spiritual guardance finding friends eigher in your continent, another continent, country or area.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2018 02:59 PM

I guess it is possible! I want a who lives in the USA and a Citizen of the US only. That is just my preference.

Jennifer7575

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 04:46 PM

At this point, only online on a hi and bye basis. I'll chat when I can if I feel like it. I went over to Namibia on faith for two years and the guy I was married to left because I didn't make enough money for him. So...things like that open the eyes just that much wider...

Loree7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 09:08 AM

It is possible, but unlikely because culture upbringing cause us to communicate differently and interpret what is said and how it is said differently.

American ladies are also warned and aware of the many scammers from the continent of Africa.