Author Thread: Could you please let me
okiekansas777

View Profile
History
Could you please let me
Posted : 8 Oct, 2018 11:32 AM

What you think of my profile. Am I just not interesting? Are my pictures alright? I only ask as I've been a member here for a long time.

View Profile
History
Could you please let me
Posted : 8 Oct, 2018 01:28 PM

Only thing that's stands out to me is the last part in you profile.

This is just me, but when someone online say they believe we are living in the ends times or starts perching revelations I can't help but wonder if they are one of those crazy people on the street corner shorting the end is near.

But that is just me.

okiekansas777

View Profile
History
Could you please let me
Posted : 18 Oct, 2018 08:48 AM

Revelation is an important part of the Bible too.

View Profile
History
Could you please let me
Posted : 18 Oct, 2018 12:21 PM

Indeed it is. all parts on the bible are.

View Profile
History
Could you please let me
Posted : 18 Oct, 2018 12:22 PM

Sadly its one part of the bible I know little about, i can never quite brink my self to read it.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Could you please let me
Posted : 25 Oct, 2018 10:17 AM

I see no real problem with your profile photo, okiekans777. The most noticeable negative thing I see is that you appear to be a bit overweight, but you note in your profile that you have lost some weight and are still dieting.

Furthermore, for me (and many others), having common goals, interests, and morals is far more important than personal appearance. Indeed, some of my best friends are overweight.

Some of your interests (museums, travel, board and card games, walking) are things I enjoy as well. If we lived closer together, I think we could maybe be good friends.

However, I am happy being single and celibate and doubt that we have enough in common to ever be right to be in a romantic relationship, even if we did live near each other.

However, if you develop friendships with persons you meet at your church, museums, travels, online, etc., maybe one of those will develop into the close relationship you seek.

I do think it is important not to seek to rush into romance, though. But, that's my opinion.

And, your profile reference to being involved in a Charismatic church may indicate that your best hopes to find the one special someone to be your spouse are via meeting another believer with similar beliefs at your church or another similar one. I am a nondenominational Christian and enjoy visiting a variety of churches, including Charismatic ones. But I most enjoy churches that emphasize disciplined obedience to God over emotional singing, shouting, etc. I know little about your church, but the Charismatic churches I've visited seem to emphasize an emotional experience more than a logical, rational obedience to God in service.

I hope my words are helpful. If so, God deserves the credit. If not, recognize they are my opinion, not the word of God. At any rate, I pray for God's perfect will for you in all things. You seem to be a person sincerely seeking to follow God. Praise God!

Dazz

View Profile
History
Could you please let me
Posted : 7 Nov, 2018 07:32 AM

I�ll be honest, because that�s how I am, and you�ve asked for opinions.

It�s difficult at our age to find that special someone, and I come across more than a few people who are basically in a place of saying �I have my life, I like it how it is, nothing is going to change, and any new person needs to fit into that.�

This happens with both men and women, but in some ways more men, and I�m probably somewhat that way myself. As I said, its difficult for people our age.

I don�t know you at all, so I�m not giving an assessment, but on first impressions that is a little how your profile reads. You make it clear that you want somebody in Tulsa, which is fine, but does narrow down your candidates. You�ve also stopped anyone who smokes or drinks from even contacting you. Not only does that narrow down the field, but it seems a little extreme.

As an example, I don�t smoke, and I drink so seldom it hardly matters. So much so, that I would happily give it up completely if it meant finding love. But I would not even be able to contact you.

View Profile
History
Could you please let me
Posted : 12 Nov, 2018 05:08 PM

Just dont pose any pictures. There are also guys who read profiles and doesnt care much about appearances. My friend didnt post a pic and in less than a month, she found someone special. I have pics but I havent found anyone yet. Lol 😅