Author Thread: migrant caravan migrant vomiting blood arrives
savedinflorida2015

View Profile
History
migrant caravan migrant vomiting blood arrives
Posted : 8 Dec, 2018 02:45 PM

a Congo migrant from Congo Africa ARRIVED IN THE UNITED STATES arrived at the Eagle Pass Port of Entry No. 2 showing signs of Ebola, the migrant who was complaining of abdominal pains vomiting blood, high fever typical Ebola virus symptoms.at approximately 9:30 am on Wednesday.

The Eagle Pass Fire Department Paramedics were summoned to give medical assistance to Congo migrant Upon arrival at the scene, Paramedics made contact with the migrant who was complaining of abdominal pains vomiting blood, high fever typical Ebola virus symptoms.

http://www.ebolaoutbreakmap.com/listings/ebola-virus-migrant-caravan-arrives/

NorthwoodsTom

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jan, 2019 12:16 PM

Was there a point to your post, other than blind hatred, and bigotry toward one of God's children ??

In point of fact, while poor hygiene and primitive medical infrastructure makes Ebola a killer in Africa, it's not so here in the USA. Patients are bathed in a chemical that cleanses the skin, while antibiotic's are used to clear up the bacteria.

During my Paramedic career, I routinely handled patients that were more of a threat to public safety than Ebola is.

NorthwoodsTom

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jan, 2019 12:16 PM

Was there a point to your post, other than blind hatred, and bigotry toward one of God's children ??

In point of fact, while poor hygiene and primitive medical infrastructure makes Ebola a killer in Africa, it's not so here in the USA. Patients are bathed in a chemical that cleanses the skin, while antibiotic's are used to clear up the bacteria.

During my Paramedic career, I routinely handled patients that were more of a threat to public safety than Ebola is.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Mar, 2019 12:39 PM

SIF’s thread is a neutral report, would you explain where you found the “blind hatred and bigotry”?

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2019 11:12 PM

This was a sick man who should not have been let into our country. Many people pouring in here are carrying disease and parasites. If you truly care about this, a good place to join is Doctors Without Borders. Take care of those people in their own country. Use your dollars to save them, NOT our taxpayer dollars. We don't need these disease to spread to our children and grandchildren OR ourselves. There are ways to volunteer to help those you feel are necessary to help without endangering more Americans. There was nothing hateful about that article. It was simply facts.