Author Thread: Hope for Change
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Hope for Change
Posted : 22 Jan, 2019 03:13 PM

Christians should be against abortion. It is a moral issue that taxpayers money are funding such procedures in many States.evrn people on Medicaid can have this done. Why have children, if you cannot afford to take care if them!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Hope for Change
Posted : 31 Jan, 2019 03:31 PM

States are passing Abortion laws. Some up to 9. months This is very Sad. God is not pleased. I f a woman doesn't want children, there are several types of biirth contol on the market. Abortion is not ao form of birth control.

The Life is Already forming.

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Hope for Change
Posted : 31 Jan, 2019 07:58 PM

I agree..So sad to see this country's moral values have declined so much.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Hope for Change
Posted : 4 Feb, 2019 09:23 PM

Thank you for discussing the abortion issue cupcake. I think it needs to talked about and talked about often!! It’s a disgusting outrage!! I often refer to it for what it is, “baby killing”, infanticide or murder.

In an even more dread turn of events, the governor of Virginia indicated willingness to sign legislation legalizing the ghastly murder of DELIVERED or BORN children.

I’m close to women who have been subject to deep depression because of past decisions to kill their children via abortion. My dear mother was one. I’m grateful she learned the great depth of God’s forgiveness. I even met a converted abortion chamber operator who once oversaw the murder of thousands. She became a Christian and now warns about the dangers inherent with abortion procedure to both the mother and obviously to her child.

Because of the many women deceived by abortion hustlers who promote the legitimacy of abortion, I feel the need to balance treatment of the brutal murder of the unborn with the grace of God. Murder should be clearly defined for what it is. But l always mention God’s abundant grace and great forgiveness that’s made available by Jesus’ death on the cross for all sinners even murdering sinners and their accomplices.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Hope for Change
Posted : 9 Mar, 2019 06:22 PM

I believe that abortion is murder. The Bible says Thou Shalt Not Kill. friends have argued with me that war kills many, so I am wrong. I know that God not only permitted wars, but He demanded certain wars to occur. I believe there is a difference in killing a baby or a man or woman walking home from work Vs. War. As far as morals, it also seems to me there is more violence, rape, and assault when women dress in skimpy, revealing clothing. When I was a child, the purpose of Sunday was to dress in clean clothing, go to church with a mind willing to listen and learn, and then come home to a family dinner. Now churches allow women to dress in pants, men in cargo shorts, kids to make noise, and usually people buy fast food on the way home. It just seems that our morals are going downhill.