Author Thread: How many girls did you have to message before you got one to respond?
GrantKlentzman

View Profile
History
How many girls did you have to message before you got one to respond?
Posted : 16 Feb, 2019 03:03 PM

I am curious about how many girls you guys have messaged before you got a reply. I have messaged at least twenty over the span of a couple of days and have gotten zero replies. I am not super frustrated but I just want to know if there's like a magical number of people you have to ask. I am also wondering if it could be something wrong with my account.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2019 12:09 AM

I see you're on two members favorites lists, so that's gr

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2019 12:12 AM

great!

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2019 02:25 AM

Could be frustrating, right? When girls don't answer back? First off, how do u write? If u merely say hi or hello and then nothing else, many girls wont answer back. Also, if they dont like how u look or ur goal in life and hers r different or you're miles apart. Have u checked if they've read ur message or if they've been online? If they r online and/ or have read ur message and doesnt bother to answer u then they're not interested. Just move on to the next girl. It's the same with girls, u know. We dont always get responses. One thing I've learned in online dating is, dont get too emotionally attached to anyone unless youve met them or you'll have your heart broken. It's sad that it could make you jaded when it comes to having relationships this way because oftentimes, people are just playing around.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2019 07:52 PM

Spiritualconnections has some really good ideas.

But don’t worry about how many invitations you must send, remember not every woman would respond to Elvis or some other famous personality either. Yes, he/they famous person might receive a ratio of responses greater than you or me but that’s not necessarily a positive. For example, a reoccurring problem encountered by the extremely rich, the popular and the famous is the fact they draw lots of shallow people.

Shallow people simply fall in love with illusory perceptions, not the real person.

I recall it taking months or years for several famous people to find mates and I remember thinking to myself, “how can this be!!?? They have a plentiful fan base, just pick someone for Pete’s sake!!!” But it’s not that easy. Who wants a shallow fan who thinks you’re God! You and me also would prefer someone who accepts us for who we are. We would avoid the shallow minded and their unreal expectations! And believe me, there are a few people here with unreal expectations, proving you don’t have to be a movie star to attract them.

So send out those invitations my friend and press on

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2019 04:01 PM

Lose the shorts & t-shirt pic.

Have something in your headline with a bit of game that makes reference to your height. 6ft is an advantage in the dating world.

Go Kayaking and have a go at bowling then add them to your interests.

On the rare occasions I message women I get about an 85% response rate and I've purposefully not put great pictures on my profile. I've not looked at it in forever and don't even know what it says.

Remove the part of your profile that says you are introvert.

Should you get a date don't be yourself!!

We all have different versions of our self, for example person doesn't behave the same with their work mates as they would with their wife. Present the best version of yourself that you feel will impress your date. It's not being insincere as long as you are truthful, we all have to be different in different situations to be successful.

fathersonholyspirit

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2020 01:51 AM

Youre not here to have 20 wives. You are here to find just 1 who in effect you will be their 1. Dont worry. Even if you get 20 at least 15 are scammers. So find 1 who is virtuous christian kind and understands who you are. Nobody cares about having a big pocket with 19 useless keys just keep the 1 that unlocks your marriage soul mate.