Author Thread: who should start a conversation?
Admin

who should start a conversation?
Posted : 20 Feb, 2019 12:56 PM

between a male and a female who should start a conversation and who should keep the conversation going?

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2019 02:42 AM

Isn't it obvious? If you're on a date, it is both your responsibility to keep the conversation going. You don't want to just just sit there in uncomfortable silence. Anyone can start the conversation. Try to find a common ground for both of you to talk about.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2019 05:16 AM

Anyone can start a conversation, but I would prefer if the man initiatives the conversation. Once started its up to both people to keep it going, if there is no interest you should say so and wish them well.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2019 10:46 AM

While on a dating site, some rules don't apply. Either can start, the important thing is to keep it going.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2019 09:32 PM

Either the man or the Woman can start the conversation. I have no problem sending a message to a man I am interested in getting to know. It is then up to him to keep the conversations going, if he has an interest in me. If he doesn't then that means not much interest is there for me.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2019 10:05 AM

Any one should, sm guys lack the confidence to start it and so it's will be the lady to kick start it and of course the two shd keep going,,, if not means disinterested from either...

RealManFam

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2019 02:08 AM

Exactly!

RealManFam

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2019 02:19 AM

I'd like to know why you think the man should start the conversation first. Given all the hype about Equal Rights For Women, don't you think its a little condescending to expect the man to start?

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2019 09:23 PM

The man is the spiritual leader of the family. In my mind, one manifestation of leadership is being able to start a conversation and pursue a relationship. At least that is the start, while maintaining communication will depend on both based on their interest in the pursuit of getting to know each other.

Kimjungeun

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2019 01:09 PM

Gender isn't an issue when it comes to conversation 🙂.

The question is who got the guts to start a conversation and precious gift to keep it going ( great humor and intelligence required)

KDes

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2019 05:42 PM

Amen Obedienceto the Word!