Author Thread: Sexual relations
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Sexual relations
Posted : 15 Mar, 2019 01:24 PM

Many Christians think it is ok to be involved sexually , when they are just dating. It's ok if a person doesn't want to get married But should they be having Sex? What does Scripture say about this? Has anyone read that in their Bible ?

Alligator

View Profile
History
Sexual relations
Posted : 19 Mar, 2019 08:32 PM

1 Corinthians 7:8-9

“To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single, as I am. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.”

If you believe in God's WORD, this means no sex without marriage.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Sexual relations
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 11:40 PM

They’re not “Christians”.

Jesus says, “Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.” Matt 7:21

I Cor 6:9-11

9Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Sexual relations
Posted : 27 Apr, 2019 09:18 AM

Companionship is about friendship, mutual interests, and trust. We should get to know our partner as a person. Our focus should not be on Sex.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Sexual relations
Posted : 15 May, 2019 12:26 PM

If people don't have any moral standards they should not be on a Christian site. God is concerned about our moral standard and that is in the Word of God also. Study the scriptures on adultery and fornication. Of course there are other perversions of sex.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Sexual relations
Posted : 28 May, 2019 08:29 PM

There are several dating sites that do not care what your spiritual beliefs are, what your religion is, or how much you party. If you are not truly a Christian following the words of Jesus, you would be more able to find a match on another dating site.

View Profile
History
Sexual relations
Posted : 2 Jun, 2019 08:13 PM

The bible says in many places that fornicators will not inherit the kingdom of God.It's also mentioned in the Book of Revelation that I know of. It's not okay to have sex prior to marriage it's a vile sin. Any person who claims it's okay to have sex before marriage either doesn't know the word of God or aren't really Christians. Your conscience should convict you regarding fornication.

1 Corinthians 6:9–10 -

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

MikeAlmaraz

View Profile
History
Sexual relations
Posted : 27 Jun, 2019 07:59 AM

living in holiness no longer interests the majority of Christians, it is not even mentioned. HOLINESS is the fullness of the Holy Spirit, you can not be a Christian without the Holy Spirit, you can try or simulate but the attributes are divine alien to human nature. We are filled with the Holy Spirit by genuinely seeking God every day.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Sexual relations
Posted : 28 Jun, 2019 12:33 AM

If we take the Word in its proper text without trying to twist it, then we should understand that no sex outside marriege. This flesh can be controlled day in day out. If it means I will never meet a trully born again Christian especially on this area then i would rather stay single saving my Lord with holiness. People of the world are not only in the world but most of them are hiding behind churches. Thanks for powerful verses. Thats delicious meal for my spirit.

View Profile
History
Sexual relations
Posted : 17 Jul, 2019 09:56 AM

So true.

Sadly, I have come across so many churches that are more concerned with"filling their pews" than filling the souls of their flock. If a church is picking and choosing which scriptures to follow and which to ignore because they are not popular in society today, that is called "Heresy", and it's not a church, it's a glorified social club. Destination ? ? ? Hmmm ... lemme think

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Sexual relations
Posted : 18 Jul, 2019 11:50 AM

Some Christians may not of grown up in a Christian family, so they may not know if they are babies in christ, and some Christians may believe that because they are in a committed relationship, or engaged that it's ok for them to have sex, as they halfway up the aisle...

Page : 1 2