Author Thread: How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
Posted : 27 Apr, 2019 09:25 PM

Is there possibly any pansexual girls or nonbinary people on this site? I cannot seem to find any, and it is quite discouraging. It is ok, dears! You are free to be your wonderful, beautiful selves!

Marcouse

View Profile
History
How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
Posted : 17 Jun, 2019 02:14 PM

You are the only non binary person so clearly not the same as everyone else.

Nobody else uses a label so ambiguous that it means nothing. Will be interesting to see how you fare when society breaks and political correctness no longer exists. That day is coming and you might be relying on someone like me to help you out. Better hope that person is in a generous mood.

Most people will only care how much gold, silver, food, water, fuel & ammunition you are carrying and whether or not you can defend it.

Check the GDP to debt ratios, bond yield curves, mortgage / auto loan delinquency rates, derivatives linked to sub prime loans and PMI data if you don't believe me. The writings on the wall, it won't go away.

ChildOfTheNight

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2019 07:54 PM

Some comments:

1) There is a huge number of nonbinary people. Just because I am the only person you have ever met who is openly nonbinary does not mean there are no other nonbinary people.

2) If that is what the world is coming to, I would much rather die than live in such a place. A world run by greed, with no care for the destruction of the Earth? Mothership, come for me now!

Page : 1 2 3 4